Groups

Man Utd sign Mesut Ozil ??

See link in first post.

13 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "midlandscomics" 11th Aug 2010

lol, id hope he isnt going, if he does united look good for the title though

Original Poster

micoo

lol, id hope he isnt going, if he does united look good for the title … lol, id hope he isnt going, if he does united look good for the title though

lol, unless they've signed Steven Ireland from City too, it looks like someone's been messing with their site.

Ozil isn't as good as he's made out to be imo....he's not that consistent.

midlandscomics

lol, unless they've signed Steven Ireland from City too, it looks like … lol, unless they've signed Steven Ireland from City too, it looks like someone's been messing with their site.Ozil isn't as good as he's made out to be imo....he's not that consistent.

In few years he will be one of the best players in the world, he is 21. I think he is all that he is made out to be

Seems very cheap for what we saw in the world cup doesn't it, I am suprised he is going for that little (if he goes) unless he isn't as good as he looked in South Africa.
    Edited by: "greg_68" 11th Aug 2010

Original Poster

yeah yeah, we can all do it!
    Roberto Firminio

linky
    Edited by: "Babbabooey" 11th Aug 2010

Original Poster

Their replacement for Rio Ferdinand is the best

Original Poster

Babbabooey

Woo - David Villa is coming to United

Didn't realise he was born in that well-known Spanish holiday resort, 'Striker'

midlandscomics

Didn't realise he was born in that well-known Spanish holiday resort, … Didn't realise he was born in that well-known Spanish holiday resort, 'Striker'

Yeah, that's his home town.
    Ozil apparently comes from an unknown town called Midfielder.

ozil is going cheap cuz hed go for free next year, no other reason

Looks like another quiet summer on the transfer market in general. I believe the money men at most clubs are waking up to the fact that the clubs can no longer sustain the sort of transfer fees / wages paid over the last 2-3 seasons.
    O'Neill's departure could be the start of a long list of clubs unwilling to bank roll their managers at any cost.
    It makes me wonder if the financiers at these clubs see a huge drop in revenue on the horizon such as sky reducing the payments by a massive amount?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions