This count as a Major Trophy too??

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/231…tml

10 Comments

Banned

Manchester United is a big club.

Fulham is a small club.

No comparison.

DLM;7313816

Manchester United is a big club.Fulham is a small club.No comparison.

DLM!! Oh no!! Please, please tell me you're not a red! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseee!

Banned

deek72;7313840

DLM!! Oh no!! Please, please tell me you're not a red! … DLM!! Oh no!! Please, please tell me you're not a red! Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssssseee!

I'm a blue on this site :whistling:

DLM;7313880

I'm a blue on this site :whistling:

Phew!! That was close! ;-)

Banned

deek72;7313909

Phew!! That was close! ;-)

:santa:

if you compare stadium sizes in the country its no suprise really. United with the biggest, arsenal, newcastle. Then again as a united fan, i must say...im impressed :-D

khy86;7314221

. Then again as a united fan, i must say...im impressed :-D

Speaks volumes mate. Well done.

The fact is we have more fans at home games, and always take our maximum allotted away.

1.4 million attendance or thereabouts for the season, and that is just at home, not counting aways. If you compare to most other clubs on that figure, I think you will find we will not be the worst offenders.

A total non story creating something for ABU's to **** over.

Good day & Merry Christmas :santa:

Lynchy;7315488

The fact is we have more fans at home games, and always take our maximum … The fact is we have more fans at home games, and always take our maximum allotted away.1.4 million attendance or thereabouts for the season, and that is just at home, not counting aways. If you compare to most other clubs on that figure, I think you will find we will not be the worst offenders.A total non story creating something for ABU's to **** over.Good day & Merry Christmas :santa:

+1

Original Poster

Lynchy;7315488

The fact is we have more fans at home games, and always take our maximum … The fact is we have more fans at home games, and always take our maximum allotted away.1.4 million attendance or thereabouts for the season, and that is just at home, not counting aways. If you compare to most other clubs on that figure, I think you will find we will not be the worst offenders.A total non story creating something for ABU's to **** over.Good day & Merry Christmas :santa:

We have a biter!!!!

Yet another WUM......

It was only meant as a joke, as a Liverpool fan I've not got much to joke over!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764261
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846183
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions