Man Utd v CSKA Moscow ** Spoilers **

** Spoilers ** See thread

4 Comments

supermod

Removed players name from title & removed the following from the OP :

1-0 Uniteed. Get In.Now For Madrid vs Milan..Kaka

Please post match info in the thread rather than the title & the opening post so members can choose whether or not to read the match 'spoilers'.
(& please note I had to ask my OH to translate ;-))

Banned

3 wins out of 3 job done

ac milan vs real madrid will be a cracker..hope ac win 4-0 inzaghi pato ronaldinho seedorf

Banned

sigma;6646251

Removed players name from title & removed the following from the OP … Removed players name from title & removed the following from the OP :Please post match info in the thread rather than the title & the opening post so members can choose whether or not to read the match 'spoilers'.(& please note I had to ask my OH to translate ;-))

The fact he posted the thread was spolier enough to know they were in the lead. (If they went behind there'd be silence)

guv;6646380

The fact he posted the thread was spolier enough to know they were in the … The fact he posted the thread was spolier enough to know they were in the lead. (If they went behind there'd be silence)

LOL. Can't be long left?:)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    2. GOT Leaks again415
    3. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions