Expired

Man Utd v Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup Semi Final, Saturday 21st at 17.15, BBC One

LocalFound 17th Apr
Just a heads up that the FA Cup Semi Final is being shown on BBC One on Saturday 21st April, 5.15pm. The other game is being shown on BT Sport 1.
Community Updates
BBC.co.uk DealsMisc
Top comments
The Jeremy Kyle Show, weekdays 09:25 on ITV.
Moved from Deals to MISC as a heads up as opposed to a premium / subscription Football match being offered for free type listing from BT Sport / Sky, it was getting very chilly in deals, thanks @cocogumbo
Edited by: "sigma" 17th Apr
I've got no idea why this has been posted!!
Coronation Street is free on ITV tomorrow night at 7.30pm.
27 Comments
I've got no idea why this has been posted!!
Just a heads up that there will be a news bulletin on BBC1 at 6 pm today.. bargain of the century
Lol saw the notification for this and thought this was tickets
I thought this was hot uk deals not a tv guide
Coronation Street is free on ITV tomorrow night at 7.30pm.
Thanks for the pointless information
HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GOOOOOOO.

As always, this deal is not for everyone, it's for those who want to watch the football. Keep going with the recycled comments though, fishing for all those likes

PS. If you could all keep commenting that would be fab as I'm a few comments away from getting the comment badge
Edited by: "cocogumbo" 17th Apr
oshybky2 m ago

Thanks for the pointless information

Mentioning pointless..... is that still on? Might be worth posting if it is
cocogumbo5 m ago

HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GOOOOOOO. As always, this deal is not for …HERE WE GO HERE WE GO HERE WE GOOOOOOO. As always, this deal is not for everyone, it's for those who want to watch the football. Keep going with the recycled comments though, fishing for all those likes PS. If you could all keep commenting that would be fab as I'm a few comments away from getting the comment badge

I'd say this 'deal' is for everyone. Or at least the 99% of the UK that own a television.
MarkFY413 m ago

A load of petty children arguing over the smallest thing. I think I'll watch Jeremy Kyle on catch up instead.
This is by far the best deal yet , gona be hard to match this, thanks for the post
Glitch surely? I've phoned customer service to tell them about their mistake.
Should you add the license fee required to view this ?
Voted cold because he didn’t put HD in the title 🤪
Jimbobery197110 m ago

A load of petty children arguing over the smallest thing.

I thought you were talking about a penalty decision for a moment there.
Moonmonkeys5 m ago

Glitch surely? I've phoned customer service to tell them about their …Glitch surely? I've phoned customer service to tell them about their mistake.

Grass!
Moved from Deals to MISC as a heads up as opposed to a premium / subscription Football match being offered for free type listing from BT Sport / Sky, it was getting very chilly in deals, thanks @cocogumbo
Edited by: "sigma" 17th Apr
COYS
Thanks for the heads up. I want both to lose.
shabbird6 h, 17 m ago

With VAR that might be possible or maybe the game will be awarded to Harry Kane because he touched the ref.
2facedshanks6 h, 42 m ago

Should you add the license fee required to view this ?

Graham?

Edit - Also, come on Spurs!
Edited by: "Krooner" 17th Apr
Cold - not 4k
shabbird7 h, 15 m ago

Me too

(^^ that's my best attempt at a smug face. Mind you, after today's quiz debacle you'll probably still find a way to disqualify me )
Edited by: "deeky" 17th Apr
Agharta14 h, 23 m ago

With VAR that might be possible or maybe the game will be awarded to Harry …With VAR that might be possible or maybe the game will be awarded to Harry Kane because he touched the ref.

HA HA HA HA THIS JOKE IS BRAND NEW I HAVE NEVER HEARD A HARRY KANE CLAIM JOKE BEFORE HA HA YOU'RE A FUNNY MAN
deleted1431257
Come on Spuds, blow up Maureen’s Big Red Bus!
g8spur4 h, 56 m ago

HA HA HA HA THIS JOKE IS BRAND NEW I HAVE NEVER HEARD A HARRY KANE CLAIM …HA HA HA HA THIS JOKE IS BRAND NEW I HAVE NEVER HEARD A HARRY KANE CLAIM JOKE BEFORE HA HA YOU'RE A FUNNY MAN

Be careful as Harry might claim this post as his own. He watched the 66 World Cup final last night and is gonna claim Geoff Hurst's goals today. The one thing he might not claim is an actual medal although with the weekend approaching ....
At least they only drew last night.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants