Groups

Man utd V Wolves links?

Any good ones out there?

35 Comments

I'd have helped but being from the Blue half of Manchester............and after last week........no
    my p2p
    Very good stream on channel 82153 on sopcast

veetle usually but it aint workin for me today

Banned

what about a link to sky sports news? lol

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7938/scumwolves.th.jpgThat's a screen print from the Sopcast stream
    Edited by: "boydent999" 6th Nov 2010

Original Poster

boydent999

Got it!

Awesome link Cheers mate... See you in about 2 hours

Lol, enjoy the game

scumwolves lol

the porter

scumwolves lol

My work wasn't wasted then at least

Original Poster

Man city conquering wolves

399out

Man city conquering wolves

See, now that's the kinda comment that makes me not help out in future.......there's no need at all!

Original Poster

boydent999

See, now that's the kinda comment that makes me not help out in … See, now that's the kinda comment that makes me not help out in future.......there's no need at all!

I still very much appreciate the help though mate haha but it had to be said...

399out

I still very much appreciate the help though mate haha but it had … I still very much appreciate the help though mate haha but it had to be said...

Go on, sod off for your 2 hours!!!!
    I'd gloat if i were you too mate, no worries, best side won last week

veetle works fine on the iphone but wont work onthe ipad must be the gm screwed it up

Original Poster

boydent999

Go on, sod off for your 2 hours!!!!I'd gloat if i were you too mate, no … Go on, sod off for your 2 hours!!!!I'd gloat if i were you too mate, no worries, best side won last week

Haha well taken mate :P
    the porter

veetle works fine on the iphone but wont work onthe ipad must be the gm … veetle works fine on the iphone but wont work onthe ipad must be the gm screwed it up

How do you get it for iphone mate?

the porter

veetle works fine on the iphone but wont work onthe ipad must be the gm … veetle works fine on the iphone but wont work onthe ipad must be the gm screwed it up

Which veetle link/channel you trying? I give up on it since it often gets pulled at half-time unless you change your proxies. However, not an apple user so i'd be useless at helping anyway, sorry

just open veetle in safari and click on the link its usually bang on but today it aint

Just tried a few veetle links in firefox that are down for this game and none seem to work, one has some really excitable Latino commentary but no pictures.
    Not sure what to suggest, sorry
    Why not have a look through the myP2P veetle forum?

Original Poster

Typical united! Undeserved lead

Just use the one I posted, the Man Utd games are always on there.

philmitchell

Just use the one I posted, the Man Utd games are always on there.

Just tried it, in firefox. The audio is absolutely awful. Just me?

Banned

boydent999

Its fine on Sky Sports 1 italia. (Italian Commentary though)

boydent999

It's so so, but it stream ok and it don't go off most of the time.

guv

Its fine on Sky Sports 1 italia. (Italian Commentary though)

Always good to have you into a sports streaming thread, just so you can let us know there are about 60 channels available to use at NASA HQ

philmitchell

It's so so, but it stream ok and it don't go off most of the time.

Oh the irony, just gone offline here......not to worry, i've bookmarked it for future use, thanks

Banned

boydent999

Always good to have you into a sports streaming thread, just so you can … Always good to have you into a sports streaming thread, just so you can let us know there are about 60 channels available to use at NASA HQ

I know. X)

Just letting you know what you're missing! X)

Did you watch the new Eurpoean Champions in the week BTW?

guv

I know. X)Just letting you know what you're missing! X)Did you watch the … I know. X)Just letting you know what you're missing! X)Did you watch the new European Champions in the week BTW?

No, was 2-2 wasn't it, AC Milan and Real? I saw some evidence of a small invasion oop norff from a Yid Army who were quickly despatched. Same team?

boydent999

Oh the irony, just gone offline here......not to worry, i've bookmarked … Oh the irony, just gone offline here......not to worry, i've bookmarked it for future use, thanks

It is back on now

Banned

boydent999

No, was 2-2 wasn't it, AC Milan and Real? I saw some evidence of a small … No, was 2-2 wasn't it, AC Milan and Real? I saw some evidence of a small invasion oop norff from a Yid Army who were quickly despatched. Same team?

LOL You're sounding like DC!

guv

LOL You're sounding like DC!

Could be worse i guess

pmsl, love that banner near Taggart about being 24 carat gold
    What is it with The Swamp and banners!

Gutted... spawny manure and their last gasp scuffed winners.

Completely undeserved

Banned

FREEZIN WOLF

Gutted... spawny manure and their last gasp scuffed winners.Completely … Gutted... spawny manure and their last gasp scuffed winners.Completely undeserved

Hey. Look on the bright side. At least they didnt cheat this time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions