Groups

man utd vs man city

team news

Manchester United v Manchester City line-ups
    Man Utd: Van der Sar, Rafael Da Silva, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Giggs, Park, Berbatov, Tevez.
    Subs: Kuszczak, Neville, Rooney, Carrick, Nani, Scholes, O'Shea.
    Man City: Given, Richards, Onuoha, Dunne, Bridge, Elano, Ireland, Kompany, De Jong, Robinho, Caicedo.
    Subs: Hart, Zabaleta, Bojinov, Petrov, Fernandes, Evans, Berti.
    Referee: Chris Foy (Merseyside)
    i was quite confident that we going to win this game and get closer to winning the league but after seeing the teams it like we want city to win
    no rooney
    no rio
    no oshea
    no anderson
    no carrick
    but rooney from the one's missing out is to big without rooney we just look like a different team
    prediction
    2-1 ronaldo and park then robinho to score in the last 10 mins
    changed score prediction because i'm slowly getting confident

22 Comments

2-0 United, Tevez&Ronaldo
    Common You Red's !

Original Poster

i like your enthusiasm but berbatov and tevez can't play together and since anderson has come back we been on good form and he isn't even on the bench and no rio on the bench

hope tevrz scores an own goal and then signs for city:-D

It's on Nova Sports 0.8W with Sky Sports camera's & commentary for free if anyone has a dish set-up ;-)

ChrisUK;5171134

It's on Nova Sports 0.8W with Sky Sports camera's & commentary for free … It's on Nova Sports 0.8W with Sky Sports camera's & commentary for free if anyone has a dish set-up ;-)

cheers, but i get sky sports for free anyway

Original Poster

holly100;5171132

hope tevrz scores an own goal and then signs for city:-D

i take it u support city and any other time i would have said that's impossible but today you never know

Original Poster

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney drops to the bench and Carlos Tevez starts, while centre-back Rio Ferdinand is out and Jonny Evans starts in his place. Rafael, Ryan Giggs and Dimitar Berbatov come in for John O'Shea, Michael Carrick and Anderson. Manchester City boss Mark Hughes keeps faith with the side which has won their last three games. Winger Shaun Wright-Phillips again misses out with an ankle problem.
    BBC

I predict 2-2

Original Poster

chris foy's from merseyside and what are the chances he gives everything in city's favour so liverpool can catch us

strike;5171144

cheers, but i get sky sports for free anyway

lol, you on cable then ;-)

I can see Man City winning this 3-1

ChrisUK;5171264

I can see Man City winning this 3-1

here's hoping

Banned

ChrisUK;5171134

It's on Nova Sports 0.8W with Sky Sports camera's & commentary for free … It's on Nova Sports 0.8W with Sky Sports camera's & commentary for free if anyone has a dish set-up ;-)

Good old Nova. :thumbsup: Probably the most watched sports channel in my house.

Original Poster

one year united win both games and another year city do. last year city won both and year before that united won both. so really if this carries on it has to be united today

Original Poster

im off to watch the game

2-0 Ronaldo And Tevez - Just like I Said Get In

Ricardo Kaka;5172499

2-0 Ronaldo And Tevez - Just like I Said Get In

Excellent call mate.
    You don't happen to know what next saturdays lottery numbers are gonna be by any chance :-D

modoc;5172599

Excellent call mate. You don't happen to know what next saturdays lottery … Excellent call mate. You don't happen to know what next saturdays lottery numbers are gonna be by any chance :-D

I'll Let You Know Closer To The Time :-D:p

atigona;5171193

chris foy's from merseyside and what are the chances he gives everything … chris foy's from merseyside and what are the chances he gives everything in city's favour so liverpool can catch us

Wrong! As usual all decisions go Manc Ushited way!

HesFamily4;5187259

Wrong! As usual all decisions go Manc Ushited way!

....obviously a bitter scouser......19 years mate hehe

££ JASE ££;5187666

....obviously a bitter scouser......19 years mate hehe

Wrong again -now shut up and annoy someone else!
    BUT I would rather be a Scouser than Manc!

Well im not a manc, so whats your point?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1644
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription45
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?11
      4. www.disneycharms.co46

See more discussions