Groups

Man Utd Vs Rome (2nd leg)

Does anyone have this recorded onto DVD?

I would really like to watch the full match as I had missed it due to work.

Thanks,

12 Comments

Don't know if it's still on there, but i know that for at least 24 hours after the game you can watch it again in full on itv's website.

Toybhoy

Does anyone have this recorded onto DVD?I would really like to watch the … Does anyone have this recorded onto DVD?I would really like to watch the full match as I had missed it due to work.Thanks,

Moving to Misc forum ;-)

Syzable

Don't know if it's still on there, but i know that for at least 24 hours … Don't know if it's still on there, but i know that for at least 24 hours after the game you can watch it again in full on itv's website.

Thought you had to pay for that?

Im a member of mutv, and am about to download the highlights. I'll upload them for you in a bit if you want

ok, so you scored 7 goals !!
    Well done, now get over it

mrtootough

ok, so you scored 7 goals !!Well done, now get over it

:-D

If you use torrents it will probably be available for download if that helps?

paceCETTA!

Uploading those highlights would be fantastic!

Original Poster

paceCETTA

Im a member of mutv, and am about to download the highlights. I'll upload … Im a member of mutv, and am about to download the highlights. I'll upload them for you in a bit if you want

Yeah that would be great mate! :thumbsup:

Still looking for the full match. My fave man utd game in europe is the Juve game in Turin. My mates says this one is better so i need to see for myself.

glory supporters:giggle:

Toybhoy

Yeah that would be great mate! :thumbsup: Still looking for the full … Yeah that would be great mate! :thumbsup: Still looking for the full match. My fave man utd game in europe is the Juve game in Turin. My mates says this one is better so i need to see for myself.

Nah mate. This one great for goals, the Juventus game better for overall thrills and excitement.

Rainbow Dave & Toybhoy; sent you PMs :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1016
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions