Expired

man vs food challenge. Anyone done one?

Found 4th Mar 2014
Going out to a place that has a man vs food challenge on the menu. Has anyone done one of these? Any tips?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. Food
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Food
6 Comments
I did the MvF burrito challenge with my mate at the Hungry Horse when it first came out.
We ended up being the first two ever ppl to do it in our local and we got a full refund on the meals

We both took slightly different strategies, mine was to go gungho and eat quickly before it settles in your stomach.
Also mix things up, have some chips with one bite, has some salad in another etc. Use sauces if you need too.

Don't drink alcohol when you do it, doesn't help one bit!
Have orange juice, cuts through your taste buds and allows you to go on further.

Just out of curiosity, what are you doing as a challenge?
Original Poster
pman12

I did the MvF burrito challenge with my mate at the Hungry Horse when it … I did the MvF burrito challenge with my mate at the Hungry Horse when it first came out.We ended up being the first two ever ppl to do it in our local and we got a full refund on the meals :DWe both took slightly different strategies, mine was to go gungho and eat quickly before it settles in your stomach.Also mix things up, have some chips with one bite, has some salad in another etc. Use sauces if you need too.Don't drink alcohol when you do it, doesn't help one bit!Have orange juice, cuts through your taste buds and allows you to go on further.Just out of curiosity, what are you doing as a challenge?

It's five hot dogs a pound of fries and a pint of milk shake. 35 minutes £25
joxeruk2000

It's five hot dogs a pound of fries and a pint of milk shake. 35 minutes … It's five hot dogs a pound of fries and a pint of milk shake. 35 minutes £25

Yeh that beats my challenge! What do you get for winning, and how many have been succesful?
Good luck & happy pancake day!

http://www.eatmedaily.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/mancakes.jpg
Original Poster
You get it free and a t shirt and go on the hall of fame. It's the grill pit at Wakefield. There on Internet. I've never been before
joxeruk2000

You get it free and a t shirt and go on the hall of fame. It's the grill … You get it free and a t shirt and go on the hall of fame. It's the grill pit at Wakefield. There on Internet. I've never been before

Wow that's great. Good luck, and most of all enjoy it too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions