What more can I say? Amazin!

27 Comments

Original Poster

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f271/minstrelman/rgx8402.jpg

LMAO!!, its so funny cause its true.:giggle:

Banned

Lol Wtf??

thats ace he could go drinking in the star wars pub

Ugly fellas would seriously turn me to the other side......!

LMAO :lol:

Original Poster

lol its the greatest picture I've ever seen, just the simplicity of it all

Wonder if he is called Tom?

Good looking group of friends :whistling:

quality:w00t:

http://www.eyeofhorus.org.uk/images/photo/10tennant/publicity-series-04/doctor-donn-martha-sontaran-496.jpg

Thanks for making the afternoon better!:)

he isn't posing, one of his mates pushed him towards the shot...

http://www.selfhelpwarehouse.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/therapeuticbopbag.jpg

He does look like a sontaran or whatever it is.

When his parents were married, all the guests sat at the same side of the church!

cannyscot;4212116

When his parents were married, all the guests sat at the same side of the … When his parents were married, all the guests sat at the same side of the church!

you mean barn ? :whistling:

choc1969;4211986

You're so superficial

Ok.......so in your opinion......who's the best looking....I'm guessing the thumb. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;4212308

You're so superficial :pOk.......so in your opinion......who's the best … You're so superficial :pOk.......so in your opinion......who's the best looking....I'm guessing the thumb. :giggle:

Like you aren't :whistling:

10 pints of JD and I might swap saliva with the girl :w00t:

What about the guy in the blue hat - both he and thumbboy looks like they have cut and paste their faces from Elf Yourself!

Pmsl!

http://www.cyril-buckle.co.uk/images/egg-head.jpg

Ok... could this be thumb boy's dad?

and if you turn the picture upside down it's chin boy's dad! :w00t:

choc1969;4211986

choc1969;4212324

Like you aren't 10 pints of JD and I might swap saliva with the girl … Like you aren't 10 pints of JD and I might swap saliva with the girl :w00t:

I'm not that superficial but everyone knows personality is the most important trait for me.

Hmmm.......I dunno if it would take you 10 pints...I think you want the girl anyway. :giggle:
    BTW, how did things go with the ex the other day.....did he show you a good time? :whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;4211963

Ugly fellas would seriously turn me to the other side......!

Well hello there!! ;-) :-D

realfriendlyman;4212606

I'm not that superficial but everyone knows personality is the most … I'm not that superficial but everyone knows personality is the most important trait for me. :)Hmmm.......I dunno if it would take you 10 pints...I think you want the girl anyway. :giggle:BTW, how did things go with the ex the other day.....did he show you a good time? :whistling:

you....? not superficial ? phewwee

I know remember :whistling:

plus...as to my ex........we had a good time......:oops:

Banned

classic!

:giggle: bet he loves that pic

choc1969;4212647

you....? not superficial ? phewweeI know remember :whistling:plus...as to … you....? not superficial ? phewweeI know remember :whistling:plus...as to my ex........we had a good time......:oops:

I'm glad you remember cos I was starting to wonder if you're getting me confused with someone else cos I've never been superficial. :thumbsup:

If your ex keeps showing you such a good time...maybe you should consider seeing him more often. ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …81141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions