managing director email addresses

LocalFound 20th Oct 2016
I'm looking for the Evans halshaw md email address. I vaguely remember someone asking for this kind of thing before. Can anyone point me in the direction of the website please? Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskDress
6 Comments
This might be the bloke from the company who are in charge, not evans halshaw itself!

Mr Trevor Finn Chief Executive
Email: trevor.finn@pendragonplc.com

Telephone 01623 725200
Switchboard 01623 725200
Website http://www.pendragonplc.com

Postal Address: Loxley House 2 Oakwood Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG15 0DRM

Edited by: "wheresmywashboard" 20th Oct 2016
Original Poster
That email failed. It's the only one I've found so far
There is Jeremy Stuart King He is a director (Accountant fella) will be the same format for e-mail i assume. stuart.john.king@pendragonplc.com I would request a delivery receipt and a read receipt from outlook just to know if it had reached him. Tel: 01623 725119 Same postal address. But they seem to be a very shady company and i would not deal with them unless i were desperate.
Original Poster
Thanks guys, the man had the audacity to laugh at me when I mentioned I have 10+years motor trade experience so I know how vehicles are valued etc, he laughed and boasted 20+ years. I told him this isn't a competition. The vehicle was overpriced based on insurance guides. He then asked me how often I buy cars... Again to attempt to belittle me. Right ****. A complaint will be going to head office
itsdavidjones1984

Thanks guys, the man had the audacity to laugh at me when I mentioned I … Thanks guys, the man had the audacity to laugh at me when I mentioned I have 10+years motor trade experience so I know how vehicles are valued etc, he laughed and boasted 20+ years. I told him this isn't a competition. The vehicle was overpriced based on insurance guides. He then asked me how often I buy cars... Again to attempt to belittle me. Right ****. A complaint will be going to head office

It sometimes helps also to CC in (well depending on what your complaint is) something like watchdog@bbc.co.uk or insert random other same style of consumer program/website etc etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants