managing director email addresses

6 replies
Found 20th Oct 2016
I'm looking for the Evans halshaw md email address. I vaguely remember someone asking for this kind of thing before. Can anyone point me in the direction of the website please? Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
  2. Dress
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Dress
6 Comments

This might be the bloke from the company who are in charge, not evans halshaw itself!

Mr Trevor Finn Chief Executive
Email: [email protected]

Telephone 01623 725200
Switchboard 01623 725200
Website http://www.pendragonplc.com

Postal Address: Loxley House 2 Oakwood Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG15 0DRM

Edited by: "wheresmywashboard" 20th Oct 2016

Original Poster

That email failed. It's the only one I've found so far

There is Jeremy Stuart King He is a director (Accountant fella) will be the same format for e-mail i assume. [email protected]pendragonplc.com I would request a delivery receipt and a read receipt from outlook just to know if it had reached him. Tel: 01623 725119 Same postal address. But they seem to be a very shady company and i would not deal with them unless i were desperate.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, the man had the audacity to laugh at me when I mentioned I have 10+years motor trade experience so I know how vehicles are valued etc, he laughed and boasted 20+ years. I told him this isn't a competition. The vehicle was overpriced based on insurance guides. He then asked me how often I buy cars... Again to attempt to belittle me. Right ****. A complaint will be going to head office

itsdavidjones1984

Thanks guys, the man had the audacity to laugh at me when I mentioned I … Thanks guys, the man had the audacity to laugh at me when I mentioned I have 10+years motor trade experience so I know how vehicles are valued etc, he laughed and boasted 20+ years. I told him this isn't a competition. The vehicle was overpriced based on insurance guides. He then asked me how often I buy cars... Again to attempt to belittle me. Right ****. A complaint will be going to head office

It sometimes helps also to CC in (well depending on what your complaint is) something like [email protected]bbc.co.uk or insert random other same style of consumer program/website etc etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2547
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1640
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2341
    4. word association Game74244898

See more discussions