Found 14th Jun
That time of the year again, anyone know any good discounts for car parking at T2 Manchester airport please. Thanks in advance

6 Comments

be careful with meet and greet as they are just parking them on sidestreets around the airport.
I work on an industrial park 5 mins from the airport and it's littered with cars whose owners think they are on a secure site oO

justpark.com/uk/…k8/?end_date=2017-06-05&end_time=18:00:00&start_date=2017-05-29&start_time=15:00:00

1 minute walk from station and airport is the next stop and only a 5 minute ride. Used it only 2 weeks ago. I'll definitely be using it again as it's off street parking on private land. But like previous person has said nothing stopping you parking around that area for free on a road and getting the train in.

try ...
moneysavingexpert.com/tra…ing

I always use The official Meet and Greet at Manchester. Directly opposite the terminals and always top service without any problems.

Original Poster

Thanks for the pointers guys will look into the links

Dunno about discounts but jetparks every time

I always use meet and greet. I know it's a few quid more expensive but it's quick and hassle free.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57598
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions