manchester airport parking..

6 replies
Found 28th Jan 2011
Hi does anybody know the best place to book, i want to use the meet & greet option from ferminal 2 which is £49.99 on there site from a stay from 12th may - 20th may. Or if anybody knows of any discount codes that would be great, Thanks

6 Comments

My dad has used something called Secura park. Its all locked up and you can get a full valet while your on holiday (specially if you buy top floor/ outdoor parking. Because they then bring it in.

holidayextras.co.uk/air…tml

Unsure about the price though

We used meet and greet in March last year at Manchester and it was exactly as you'd expect. Meet and greet.

In September we used meet and greet and there was no meet and greet about it. We were waiting at the drop off point for ages and eventually we were moved on by security and it turned out we had to drop the car off ten minutes away and walk back. Something to do with changes at Manchester's drop off point (nothing to do with the company we booked with). On return we had to collect our car from the long stay car park which to me defeated the object of meet and greet. We could have parked in the long stay car park and saved ourselves the trouble and extra money!

See Meet & Greet options here

Original Poster

Somebody

See Meet & Greet options here

Link not working hun x

Thanks everybody else with keep options open x

bit dot ly/dSYf2N
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11