Manchester Airport Parking Any recomendations or tips??

9 replies
Found 13th Jun 2009
Usually fly from glasgow and live near enough to the airport to taxi it, however flying from manchester next month and having a checked a few sites then googled for reviews none of the more reasonably priced parks come out very well anyone with local knowledge or used the manchester parks before care to offer some advice?

9 Comments

i have flown from glasgow but returned to Manchester.Found public transport far easier and cheaper.
You can get a bus or train at the airport.We missed the bus so took train,you need to swap trains at Preston though.Bus goes to Buchannan Street Station and train goes to Central Station.
Hope this helps

fss slight shuttle services £4 a day and is like a 5 minute ride in a people carrier from the airport, they take and pick up on request. have used them a few times also have offers on of book 3 stays and get your cheapest free. cant recommend them enough.

We are from Glasgow area too, we flew to Egypt a few years back and booked a hotel which had an overnight stay and free parking and a taxi to and from the airport included. It was only £55.

Can't recall the hotel, but search for 'manchester airport hotel parking' and you should come up with something.

We found it helped a lot because of our flight times.

EDIT: Just an example below:

The Britannia Airport Hotel is situated only three miles from Manchester International Airport. The hotel offers 8 or 15 nights parking and overnight accommodation, including regular scheduled coach transfers to Manchester International Airport.
Packages
Accommodation from £48

Overnight accommodation on a Room Only basis. Transfer to Manchester Airport on our scheduled coach are chargeable.
8 Days Parking, Accommodation from £57

Overnight accommodation on a Room Only basis, 8 days on-site parking (can be upgraded to Premier Parking) Transfers to and from Manchester Airport on our scheduled coach are chargeable.
15 Days Parking, Accommodation from £67

Overnight accommodation on a Room Only basis, 15 days on-site parking (can be upgraded to Premier Parking). Transfers to and from Manchester Airport on our scheduled coach are chargeable.
Parking

Car Parking is either on-site at the hotel or with Premier Parking. Additional days parking can be requested at time of booking.
On-Site Parking

Airport transfers are provided by courtesy coach. Please leave the hotel 45 minutes before you need to be in the airport. Full instructions will be given on check-in at the hotel.
Premier Parking

1st night parking on-site at hotel. Hotel provides car parking voucher at check-in and directions to Premier Parking. On departure from the hotel, guests drive to Premier Parking at Manchester Airport. Premier Parking will take the customer on their transfer bus into the Airport terminal. Please leave the hotel 30 minutes before you need to be in the airport.
Transfer Price

* Adults - £4.00 per person for return journey transfer. Payable locally at the Hotel.
* Children - £1.00 per child up to 16 years of age for return journey transfer. Under 2 years FREE. Payable locally at the hotel.

Transfer times

We offer Scheduled Coach transfers to Manchester Airport.

* Transfer Timetable
* Hotel to Premier Parking - approx 10 minutes
* Premier Parking to terminal - approx 10 minutes

It's a shame there isn't any members near to the airport that could look after your car in their garden and get you to the airport. I live just that little bit too far from it (15 miles), otherwise I would offer my services to you.

I flew from Manchester in april had meet and greet parking from purple parking used RAC code (not a member and wasnt asked for rac membership number or anything) and got 9days for just under £38. Was really good they meet you outside departurers going and coming back you just phone them about 15mins before getting to the airport and then when you are collecting luggage. Will use again

We're flying from manchester in August, staying at the Radisson, for £120 we have 1 night in the hotel and 15 days parking. The hotel is bang in the middle of terminal 2 and 3 (i think, or maybe 2 and 1) and is ideal for early morning flights - i can't wait!

I parked on T1/T3 long stay car park last week. I pre-paid online for £45 I think it was for a week. You just use the card u paid with to get on and off the car park. Shuttle buses come every 15mins and are about 1minute from the terminal. You could even walk to the terminal if you wanted. I didnt have any problems.

I'd recommend it although there are cheaper alternatives if you dont mind getting a shuttle bus that is 15mins from the airport but some of them want you to leave keys with them so they can move your car around the car park.

Banned

Simply Parking or Purple Parking

both are good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up611
    2. Whey protien637
    3. CEX grading33
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person633

See more discussions