EXPIRED

Manchester airport parking/hotel

We are flying out a week on tuesday from Manchester for 18 nights. I have always used purple parking with no problems, however we have an earlish flight this time and so thought we could stay in an airport hotel that offers parking and save the early morning wake up.

Does anyone know of any good deals on this at the moment?

Cheers in advance for any help, i am looking myself at the moment but thought i would ask here as i need to get it sorted really.

13 Comments

I think the britannia has deals on at the moment worth giving them a ring, nice hote too
britanniahotels.com/hot…ter

how far away do you live? would it be worth staying in something like a travelodge and getting a taxi?

Original Poster

Thanks but there is no availabilty for the night of the 13th May. I have a feeling the football may be affecting our chance of getting a hotel!!!

It is only going to be a 100% deal if we get a carparking deal included. Otherwise living in Leeds we will just have to get up and drive over.

Original Poster

Hi we live in North leeds.

I am more thinking as it is a flight to USA and we are likely to have to be there several hours early and we are traveling with a 21month old it would have been easier to get a deal for hotel and then add on car parking. I have done it before but cant remember the name of the place.

there was one hotel on the m60 i recall went with company once there and did airport parking..will ask partner in 10mins when he gets home..

superbreak offer belfry house £109 inc parking 15days and transfer-am sure you can extend stay?

Original Poster

Thank you so much, will have a look now.

good luck hope u find one-superbreak are good. I can see extra nights parking is £5.

Original Poster

Hi Lou,

Could you tell me which part is showing the £5 extra night?? Im being very stupid but for some reason i cant see it. I am going to book it now and have gone through quidco for extra 7%.

Thank you so much to you and also thanks to Octobergirl. I will leave you both rep :-)

Banned

Try [url]www.aph.com[/url].

my mom and dad use best great western hotels as they do a good deal on parking with the room abt £50 i think
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)68
    2. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?11
    3. seller asked for IMEI87
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1925

See more discussions