Manchester Airport Pick Up/ Car Park

Is anyone here familiar with Manchester Airport? I have to pick someone up from there early on Friday morning and wondered if there is a pick up point you can wait in or whether there's just a car park and roughly how much it costs? Also because it's going to be a pick up around 8 and I'm coming from leeds Im thinking about getting over about 7 and just waiting in a service station close by and having a coffee to save the drive through rush hour, or would it be worth parking up at the airport?

5 Comments

mod

Yeah mate. There is a pick up point. There is a time limit (20 mins) I think though. But it is bang next to the car park.

Original Poster

Cheers, that should be fine then. If I'm getting close to my time limit she'll have to hurry up.

Can you get your friend to text or call you when he / she is ready to leave the airport? This is what I do to avoid paying the car park fee.

Predikuesi;4728374

Can you get your friend to text or call you when he / she is ready to … Can you get your friend to text or call you when he / she is ready to leave the airport? This is what I do to avoid paying the car park fee.

Think you can "loiter" on the BP garage, grab a coffee and wait for her to text when landed, saves getting menacing looks from the police as they pass you every 3 minutes

Original Poster

Yeah she will probably call once she's picked her bags up but as Im coming over from leeds and i guess that will be about 8 o clock it would be a good hour and half getting across at that time, whereas if I leave earlier it'll only take an hour. I think loitering around a bp garage may be the answer here, then when she rings I'll be a few minutes away.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions