Groups

Manchester big wheel

Hiya i didn't know quite where to put this or if anyone would be interested. Daughter has just come back from the city centre and shoved a voucher in my face for the big wheel. They are all over the Arndale and in shops where you can just pick as many as you want up. Basically it's a two for one offer valid before 31st November so for two people to ride on the big wheel it's now just £6 for adults, £4 for two kids Oh and word of advice, unless you like fairground rides, don't go on it when it's windy lol. So if anyone was planning a day here chrimbo shopping, the german markets are on soon from 18th November till the 22nd of December so a good afternoon out for someone that's not been. i will certainly be paying a visit for my yearly mulled wine or four and big sausage.

2 Comments

Original Poster

oh and i have never done a voucher dealy thing, so if it belongs there please will someone put it there:oops::thumbsup: much appreciated

Thank you queenie, I'm planning to take my kids there. I'll look for vouchers tommorrow. Rep for you. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764432
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions