Groups

Manchester bus routes

i know there're a few mancunians on here, so need some help

are there any direct bus routes from victoria station to white city and trafford centre ?

repped for help

7 Comments

I dont know what buses go there exactly but you can check on the GMPTE website.
    I know the tram goes from the town centre to old trafford and white city is right opposite united ground

you can get a bus from Shudehill bus station which is over the road from Victoria, to the Trafford centre i think it's the 100 and takes about 50 mins

Original Poster

queenlush;5378258

you can get a bus from Shudehill bus station which is over the road from … you can get a bus from Shudehill bus station which is over the road from Victoria, to the Trafford centre i think it's the 100 and takes about 50 mins

treble99;5378142

I dont know what buses go there exactly but you can check on the GMPTE … I dont know what buses go there exactly but you can check on the GMPTE website.I know the tram goes from the town centre to old trafford and white city is right opposite united ground

great, i'll get to see the european cup, actually . . :-D

reppd

treble99;5378142

I dont know what buses go there exactly but you can check on the GMPTE … I dont know what buses go there exactly but you can check on the GMPTE website.I know the tram goes from the town centre to old trafford and white city is right opposite united ground

Trams are not working in the City Centre at the moment so the issue of changing Bus to Tram to Bus could be annoying

clubsmed;5378332

Trams are not working in the City Centre at the moment so the issue of … Trams are not working in the City Centre at the moment so the issue of changing Bus to Tram to Bus could be annoying

i thought it was just between victoria and picadilly gardens they wernt running becuase of works at suedhill

100 from shude hill - trafford

Original Poster

cheers guys shudda got a plusbus but aid a quid more on arriva merchants.

on the whole, leeds is a superior city. that footie stadium ain't bad though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions