Groups

Manchester City sign Hamburg's Jerome Boateng

Banned
    After a long day fighting crime and social injustice, no one posted this to let me know... your such a shellfish lot

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

show me some forum love then

no one posted because he's not very good

Banned

Hopefully they'll let Micah Richards go to a top team who can develop him, maybe even give him some Champions League time.

Banned

dog_cop;8768058

After a long day fighting crime and social injustice, no one posted this … After a long day fighting crime and social injustice, no one posted this to let me know...

I think Sleepy has gone off with a sulk and not coming back (hopefully)

Not a signing for World Domination I'm afraid.

Original Poster Banned

guv;8768444

I think Sleepy has gone off with a sulk and not coming back … I think Sleepy has gone off with a sulk and not coming back (hopefully)Not a signing for World Domination I'm afraid.

from small acorns etc.. and cant be bothered with the world domination kak.. just want to see some good football and a few results .. anyway :-D

Banned

dog_cop;8768494

from small acorns etc.. and cant be bothered with the world domination … from small acorns etc.. and cant be bothered with the world domination kak.. just want to see some good football and a few results .. anyway :-D

]Why dont you booger off?

another mid level premiership player. much of a muchness.

If this is an indication of the level of players city can attract then another season of fighting it out for 5th with villa, spurs and everton await.

who? ..

Thank you for posting, i'm pleased we signed a defender, it's one area we have plenty but looked nervous, he's young, solid and seems like a good signing, still would have preferred Ned or Micah to get more game time and step up.......what now mind for the Youth Cup winner's from a couple of year's back, Ben Mee then youth team captain for one? We have the best nursery and still feel the need to go and buy from someone's else garden.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good77
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2760
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562135
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764691

See more discussions