Groups

Manchester City Vs Arsenal

Should be a good game tonight, fearless Arsenal kids/fringe players against a City team with something to prove, I predict 2-1 to City. Lets hope the Arse fans can keep their racism and neanderthal activities down to a minimum tonight and everything should be hunky dorey

100 Comments

3-1Arsenal

2-0 city

i predict another drawfest :lazy:

2-0 City

Should have enough to overcome the kids.

WOuld love to see another draw though

Banned

I seem to remember Man City having a good youth team - why aren't they playing some of these players?

It's how the big clubs blood their youth, isn't it?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;7081826

You really need to learn a bit more about football flower

Charlie Scene;7081826

Will go to penaltys

iNSOMANiAC;7081847

You really need to learn a bit more about football flower

you know i know my football poppet so don't pretend otherwise :thumbsup:

ps. we will take Micah Richards off you in Jan if you don't appreciate him ;-)

Original Poster

Aww little Tevez jibe by the new bitters, how hurtful lolhttp://api.photoshop.com/home_f6af789f50f14ec681c315830bb2d97d/adobe-px-assets/ffe91d933c9b4eaca47aa4d5a5d8ac2d

Banned

Charlie Scene;7081877

you know i know my football poppet so don't pretend otherwise … you know i know my football poppet so don't pretend otherwise :thumbsup:ps. we will take Micah Richards off you in Jan if you don't appreciate him ;-)

Micah Richards is such a promising footballer - if he leaves in January then maybe he gets into the world cup squad. He's the perfect backup for Johnson.

Man City managed to do a number on him.

oh dear - just remember you brought Owen into this...............

FilthAndFurry;7081931

Micah Richards is such a promising footballer - if he leaves in January … Micah Richards is such a promising footballer - if he leaves in January then maybe he gets into the world cup squad. He's the perfect backup for Johnson.Man City managed to do a number on him.

Johnson ??? tbh mate he wont take a step down and sign for Liverfool

Original Poster

http://www.theoffside.com/files/2009/09/adestamp.gif
    Couldnt have happened to a bigger person

Charlie Scene;7081877

ps. we will take Micah Richards off you in Jan if you don't appreciate … ps. we will take Micah Richards off you in Jan if you don't appreciate him ;-)

FilthAndFurry;7081931

Micah Richards is such a promising footballer - if he leaves in January … Micah Richards is such a promising footballer - if he leaves in January then maybe he gets into the world cup squad. He's the perfect backup for Johnson.Man City managed to do a number on him.

I thought he was gonna turn out to be a great player, hope he still does.

He needs to get away from City.

West Ham would be a happy home for him, although we will need to sell a couple of players and a mascot and be a bigger club before he signs me thinks

jaybizzle;7081992

LOL

good quoting mate :thumbsup: can never see that enough ;-)

Starr;7082001

I thought he was gonna turn out to be a great player, hope he still … I thought he was gonna turn out to be a great player, hope he still does.He needs to get away from City.West Ham would be a happy home for him, although we will need to sell a couple of players and a mascot and be a bigger club before he signs me thinks

zola is buying some nice players - give them chance to settle and you'll be alright:)

Starr;7082019

Could someone explain what happened in this game please :whistling:

lol..............this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6216/2589ogw.gif

Original Poster

that game was a farce I think we all know that, well done you wheeled out Owen and he scored, against a ***** micah ricards might I add.

Didnt look like it wasnt bacon-faces derby when he was doing he old man dance on the touchline LOL

iNSOMANiAC;7082037

that game was a farce I think we all know that, well done you wheeled out … that game was a farce I think we all know that, well done you wheeled out Owen and he scored, against a ***** micah ricards might I add.Didnt look like it wasnt bacon-faces derby when he was doing he old man dance on the touchline LOL

this dance?

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4715/rck9yu.jpg

jaybizzle;7081992

LOL

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7296/mastercard.jpg

great thread - you should make more of these :thumbsup:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3623/2n16g0k.gif

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7082037

that game was a farce I think we all know that,

Not this again:roll:

Charlie Scene;7082120

ahahaha repped

MarzBarz;7082152

ahahaha repped

+1 from a man u fan .. loved this

Banned

Charlie Scene;7082120

Slow-mo-own.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3733/90980415.jpg

Original Poster

plastics out in force again lol, the 'derby' really means a lot to you doesnt it, one day you might even visit Stretford and see what its all about, but somehow i doubt it

Charlie Scene;7082036

lol..............this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

hahaha
    repped ;-)

Lol Man City are a laughing stock, a universally hated club that can't even buy success!

Original Poster

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3900/39510530278e601952e3o.jpg

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7082261

plastics out in force again lol, the 'derby' really means a lot to you … plastics out in force again lol, the 'derby' really means a lot to you doesnt it, one day you might even visit Stretford and see what its all about, but somehow i doubt it

I love how you repeat the same stuff about being 'local' even though your club is owned by Abu Dhabi:p

3 - 1to City.

Much will depend on Manchester City holding the lead or not.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Blue moon, you started singing too soon[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]:whistling:

Arsenal Fan;7082309

Lol Man City are a laughing stock, a universally hated club that can't … Lol Man City are a laughing stock, a universally hated club that can't even buy success!

+1 Lol @ MC :lol:

[SIZE="1"]This is how it feels to be city,
    This is how it feels to be small,
    This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all,
    Nothing at all,
    Nothing at all,
    Nothing at all.....[/SIZE]

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;7082344

I love how you repeat the same stuff about being 'local' even though your … I love how you repeat the same stuff about being 'local' even though your club is owned by Abu Dhabi:p

do you ? :? ........... ok........ doesnt matter who owns them pickle, they are my local club, not that difficult to comprehend really, and thats all the troll feeding im doing for today

That was a nice goal, so far, it has been quite a good game to watch :thumbsup:

PhearFactor;7085386

That was a nice goal, so far, it has been quite a good game to watch … That was a nice goal, so far, it has been quite a good game to watch :thumbsup:

Are you serious lol.

MarzBarz;7085423

Are you serious lol.

Yeah, end to end stuff lol

Another stonker of a goal.

Supermod

Wow, winning against an incredibly poor Arsenal team.

If this is Arsenals future, uh oh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047144
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1946
      4. love affairs1958

See more discussions