Groups

Manchester City Vs Blackburn Rovers - *Spoilers*

Should be a good game tonight, I fully expect a win for Man City I think its going to pretty tough for a Blackburn side that have been struggling away to take us on, but you never know !

Vieira should be making his debut tonight but I believe he's injured.

I predict 3-0 to City

73 Comments

Blackburn 12 -2

Banned

Come on Blackburn.

Are you ignoring me INSOMANiAC?

guv;7504475

Come on Blackburn.

Come on Blackburn. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

deek72;7504483

I most certainly am not, why ?

City to go fourth tonight ! Just had a rag friend ring up telling me he's had 20 quid on City to win the league and he's convinced we are going to do it. Certainly more convinced than I am

iNSOMANiAC;7504500

I most certainly am not, why ?

Ha ha! Only joking! I've been following you aound the threads asking if you were going tonight, I feel like a little Yorkie hanging on to your trousers!:-D

Banned

deek72;7504483

well your not on his list yet:-D

Original Poster

Of course, Im a season ticket holder ! Looking forward to it as it seems like ages since I was last at a game, not as much as I was the derby but hey, all good things come to those who wait, what about yourself ?

daz1981;7504536

well your not on his list yet:-D

There's time yet...;-)

iNSOMANiAC;7504541

Of course, Im a season ticket holder ! Looking forward to it as it seems … Of course, Im a season ticket holder ! Looking forward to it as it seems like ages since I was last at a game, not as much as I was the derby but hey, all good things come to those who wait, what about yourself ?

Fellow season ticket holder, but working till 9. :x

Even worse, I'm working for the big 'un!

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7504500

I most certainly am not, why ?City to go fourth tonight ! Just had a rag … I most certainly am not, why ?City to go fourth tonight ! Just had a rag friend ring up telling me he's had 20 quid on City to win the league and he's convinced we are going to do it. Certainly more convinced than I am

i stand to win around £12k if they do so im hoping also leeds and newcastle have to come first or second in their leagues but they are looking good

Original Poster

deek72;7504564

Fellow season ticket holder, but working till 9. :xEven worse, I'm … Fellow season ticket holder, but working till 9. :xEven worse, I'm working for the big 'un!

I would NOT be working for a derby, its going to be the best night of the season in Eastlands !

Im sure you can feel a slight stomach pain coming on

Original Poster

daz1981;7504569

i stand to win around £12k if they do so im hoping also leeds and … i stand to win around £12k if they do so im hoping also leeds and newcastle have to come first or second in their leagues but they are looking good

I wouldnt bank on City winning the league this season mate, we are saving that for next. :thumbsup:

City to win 3-1 ( i just cant see them not conceeding with their defensive record) Should be a pretty straight forward game for City though.

iNSOMANiAC;7504602

I would NOT be working for a derby, its going to be the best night of the … I would NOT be working for a derby, its going to be the best night of the season in Eastlands !Im sure you can feel a slight stomach pain coming on

Lol, if only! I,ve just been staged for sickness, so have to be careful for a while.:-D

Original Poster

Whereabouts are you seated ?

iNSOMANiAC;7504643

Whereabouts are you seated ?

Colin Bell, 1st tier, 232 nr touchline errrmmm, bye line :oops:

Banned

deek72;7504662

Colin Bell, 1st tier, 232 nr touchline errrmmm, bye line :oops:

Inb4 the stalkers

Original Poster

:roll:

Colin Bell, 3rd tier halfway line for me, best seats in the house in my not so humble opinion !

guv;7504694

Inb4 the stalkers

Lol, all half time visitors welcome!:thumbsup:

bfjem;7504627

City to win 3-1 ( i just cant see them not conceeding with their … City to win 3-1 ( i just cant see them not conceeding with their defensive record) Should be a pretty straight forward game for City though.

I struggle to see where Blackburns goals will come from though!

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7504612

I wouldnt bank on City winning the league this season mate, we are saving … I wouldnt bank on City winning the league this season mate, we are saving that for next. :thumbsup:

listen you shhhhhhh ever heard of if many people think off the same thing it happens well get thinking of silver

i think we can do it this year and dont see why not

iNSOMANiAC;7504696

:roll:Colin Bell, 3rd tier halfway line for me, best seats in the house … :roll:Colin Bell, 3rd tier halfway line for me, best seats in the house in my not so humble opinion !

Sure, nice seats but not a bit lofty?

I can only just see the pitch from the 1st tier!

And don't you miss seeing any close up goalmouth action?

Original Poster

m18gfc;7504716

I struggle to see where Blackburns goals will come from though!

I would normally go with City conceeding but with what is basically our reserve defence playing and eager to impress and Blackburns lack of striking power I really cant see us conceeded, words Im sure Ill be eating by 10 o clock

Original Poster

deek72;7504724

Sure, nice seats but not a bit lofty?I can only just see the pitch from … Sure, nice seats but not a bit lofty?I can only just see the pitch from the 1st tier!And don't you miss seeing any close up goalmouth action?

Nah there is a bit of a myth that the view is crap from the third tier but I think it is excellent, hardly any difference from the 2nd. You can see the whole pitch and all the build up but the players arent tiny (except Bellamy and SWP) I used to sit at the front of the south stand but never really liked it, good atmosphere **** view. Ill never change my seat again now.

iNSOMANiAC;7504743

I would normally go with City conceeded but with what is basically our … I would normally go with City conceeded but with what is basically our reserve defence playing and eager to impress and Balckburns lack of stiking power I really cant see us conceeded, words Im sure Ill be eating by 10 o clock

Whats the roads like up there? Any chance of it being postponed? My tooballs been cancelled for tonight, and I don't think I can handle another night in front of the tv if theres no football on!

iNSOMANiAC;7504743

I would normally go with City conceeding but with what is basically our … I would normally go with City conceeding but with what is basically our reserve defence playing and eager to impress and Blackburns lack of striking power I really cant see us conceeded, words Im sure Ill be eating by 10 o clock

fair point...Blackburn arent exactly prolific infront of goal...still I can see City putting some tidy goals away tonight...(not that I want them to but I have to be realistic lol)

Original Poster

It is definitely on, rain or shine, there is a little rain now and , itll be fine.

mcfc.co.uk/New…ead

A lot of car parks are shut though, so its going to be chaos

m18gfc;7504774

Whats the roads like up there? Any chance of it being postponed? My … Whats the roads like up there? Any chance of it being postponed? My tooballs been cancelled for tonight, and I don't think I can handle another night in front of the tv if theres no football on!

The main roads (maine?) are fine. not sure about footpaths though, I haven't been near since the snow,

Blackburn may have one eye on the cup tie against Villa on Thursday as that will probably end up being their biggest game of the season and their only chance of glory.

I see an easy City win.

hopefully Tevez bangs a few in.

brap brap

Original Poster

I completely forgot that Blackburn were still in the Carling cup

Original Poster

Vieira might still be playing tonight !

lets go Blackburn

Original Poster

Yaya Toure in a City Shirt

http://www.aboutaball.co.uk/football/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/touremancity-225x300.jpg

we'll win 5-0 ,i'll be there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

For some reason the picture of Yaya Toure in a City shirt no longer loads ??

Will Mancini start Santa Cruz ? Im betting he will, and hopefully Boyata instead of Richards with Kompany in the middle

Original Poster

Santa Cruz is starting, as I suspected

What channel is this coming on? Thanks

Hopefully over 2.5 goals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions