Groups

Manchester City Vs Burnley

Kick off 3pm, hopefully Manchester will be back to our winning ways, Adebayor is back and Burnley are exactly proficient away from home........

Come on Manchester !!!!

8 Comments

You reckon Petrov will get a start or will Bellamy be preferred with Adebayor back? Got him in my fantasy team and could really do with some points.

Watched a few City games this season and I have been surprised at some of the performances.

Cant see anything other than home win here.

3-0

I hope they don't play like they did on Sunday

Original Poster

stevieglesga;6808246

You reckon Petrov will get a start or will Bellamy be preferred with … You reckon Petrov will get a start or will Bellamy be preferred with Adebayor back? Got him in my fantasy team and could really do with some points.Watched a few City games this season and I have been surprised at some of the performances.

Ive been surprised myself the past four games, weve been awful ! :oops:

Bellamy will always get ahead of Petrov in his current form, although petrov has been excellent himself he's not an out and out striker and we want goals !, plus Bellamy has a special place in Hughes' heart :roll: Petrov may very well get some of the second half depending how bellamy plays

Original Poster

queenlush;6808372

I hope they don't play like they did on Sunday

We wont (I pray) Adebayor being back in place of a very lacklustre Santa Cruz should see to that, Gareth Barry had an absolute shocker as well (his only bad performance to date) so he should be better today. Finally, Toure is back, which can only be a good thing

not quite the result you were after?! Could have been worse....

5 draws on the trot, hardly world beaters eh?

Original Poster

Just what we need cockney rags telling us our local team arent good enough lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4812290
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)616
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.2125
      4. Samsung Note 81017

See more discussions