Groups

Manchester City Vs Scunthorpe *Spoilers*

4pm ITV / ITV HD

Yes, its the big game everyones been waiting for !

Apparently Robinho's last game for City if you believe the papers. We still need to find someone to pay him £160,000 a week to saunter around doing nowt though.

Not sure if Vieira is playing.

Will be a tough game against Scunthorpe especially if we dont play Tevez, which I dont think we will.

49 Comments

lol....'Yes, its the big game everyones been waiting for !'

Sunday lunch time comedy...you can't beat it.

Banned

all I am thinking

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1092191/2/istockphoto_1092191_banana_skin.jpg

Original Poster

dog_cop;7641855

all I am thinking

That would certainly give a lot of people a lot of joy, all the new bitters will be dying for 'little City' to get beat today :roll: Good job we have the mighty Benjani.

Banned

hooper ftw

barca will pay robinho 160k a week but you wont get your 40mil euros back though

milan will take robinho :lol:

Come on you Iron

Original Poster

moz123;7641901

barca will pay robinho 160k a week but you wont get your 40mil euros back … barca will pay robinho 160k a week but you wont get your 40mil euros back though

Barcalona dont want him anymore and I cant blame them. Santos cant afford him.

Original Poster

SAO PAULO (AP) — Manchester City striker Robinho told Brazilian radio on Sunday that he is about to leave the Premier League club.

Robinho told Radio Bandeirantes that he had been advised by Man City directors that Sunday's match against Scunthorpe in the FA Cup would probably be the Brazilian forward's last for the club.

Robinho said he wanted to be happy again and to play for his former Brazilian club. Santos.

He said that he was not playing well for City, but complained about new coach Roberto Mancini, saying the Italian had prevented him from playing regularly.

"The coach was very sincere with me and said that I would play every … "The coach was very sincere with me and said that I would play every other match," Robinho said. "I told him that would not be interesting to me, it's a World Cup year."

Robinho said he was disappointed with the style of coaches in European football.

"They choose a formation and want you to play in it, it doesn't matter if … "They choose a formation and want you to play in it, it doesn't matter if you are short or tall,"

he said.

As for his future, Robinho said:

"The financial situation is important, but being happy also counts."

Original Poster

Not getting the replay is the main thing today..

donnydude;7641922

Come on you Iron

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Christ almighty, Stuart Taylor was awful when we had a friendly in Abu Dhabi !

Banned

wish i went now seems i live in scunthorpe! COME ON IRON!

Original Poster

Great goal by Martin Petrov, superb !!!!!!

Banned

0-1 Petrov

a rocket

iNSOMANiAC;7642482

Great goal by Martin Petrov, superb !!!!!!

id say lucky rather than superb

good play, expecting a walkover by city today

Banned

hooper to score...........we need to sign him for leeds

Original Poster

micoo;7642502

id say lucky rather than superb :pgood play, expecting a walkover by city … id say lucky rather than superb :pgood play, expecting a walkover by city today

??? bangs it right in top corner and its was lucky !

shergold;7642409

wish i went now seems i live in scunthorpe! COME ON IRON!

I'm from Scunny too. woop woop

iNSOMANiAC;7642507

??? bangs it right in top corner and its was lucky !

lucky tht the keeper didnt save it since he was at the near post, and lcuky to get it on target frm tht angle, v nice shot, lucky tho considering where the keeper had been positioned

Original Poster

lol wtf happened there ! could turn out to be a classic game

We're all over 'em like a rash..........:whistling:

scunthrope with the better chances imo, their gonna tire themselves out before the end the pace they are playing at thn city wil jst walk it in .

Banned

scotland88;7642686

scunthrope with the better chances imo, their gonna tire themselves out … scunthrope with the better chances imo, their gonna tire themselves out before the end the pace they are playing at thn city wil jst walk it in .

dont be too sure......did you see the leeds spurs game......after that first 20 mins i thought wed had it later on in the game

casparwhite;7642707

dont be too sure......did you see the leeds spurs game......after that … dont be too sure......did you see the leeds spurs game......after that first 20 mins i thought wed had it later on in the game

only saw from the 2nd spurs goal till the end and was in the pub at the time so never saw much, spurs looked all over them at that point tho.

goal 1-1

defo offside, well deserved tho

Original Poster

Oh goody ! and only two of them a mile offside lol

Banned

scotland88;7642722

only saw from the 2nd spurs goal till the end and was in the pub at the … only saw from the 2nd spurs goal till the end and was in the pub at the time so never saw much, spurs looked all over them at that point tho.

lol if you thought they were all over us then u should have seen the first 20 mins:-D

Banned

casparwhite;7642753

lol if you thought they were all over us then u should have seen the … lol if you thought they were all over us then u should have seen the first 20 mins:-D

Are you looking forward to the return of Lennon for the replay?

Banned

guv;7642798

is he gonna be fit though?

what is robiniho playing at........shooting for the stars

nayls should be in and gradel......

Supermod

guv;7642798

There was only one Jermaine worth talking about yesterday. Beckford.

Original Poster

Nervous Ned !!!!!!!!!!!! 2-1 to the blues

Original Poster

''We had Robinho, we had Robinho''

magicjay1986;7642833

There was only one Jermaine worth talking about yesterday. Beckford.

his name is Aaron Lennon. geez!

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7642990

''We had Robinho, we he had Robinho''

:?

so funny that your fans were really happy to sign robinho..... almost like kids in a sweet shop, and then he turns out to be *****

Banned

more leeds references same as the arsenal game

were not famous any more:)

great goal

Original Poster

SYLVINHO with a wonder goal !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE GOT SYLVINHO WE GOT SYLVINHO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News34
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563836
      3. Cheer me up please?813
      4. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....79

See more discussions