Expired

MANCHESTER HOTEL 16-17 th JUNE ANY DEALS?

Found 21st Apr 2008
Hi all
I need a good deal for the above mentioned dates. Hotel should be about 4-5 star and my budget is about £50 per night ...

Any deals out there will be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot

10 Comments

£50 per person, or per room ?

Banned

for that you might get the travel bin

we dont have any 5 star only 4s

Admin

]Have a look on here

Not a lot for that price, but might help...

Admin

danby jason;1941526

for that you might get the travel binwe dont have any 5 star only 4s

The Lowry & Radisson Edwardian are 5* I think

Banned

juliet_bravo;1941603

The Lowry & Radisson Edwardian are 5* I think

nope there both 4 i work in both soz lov

Admin

danby jason;1941654

nope there both 4 i work in both soz lov

You work in both??
I've stayed at the Lowry.. famed for being the "First Five Star in Greater Manchester" thelowryhotel.com/

And the Edwardian is 5* too... radissonedwardian.co.uk/man…tml

Quote from their site:

Our Hotel - Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel...Acquaint yourself with … Our Hotel - Radisson Edwardian Manchester Hotel...Acquaint yourself with the Radisson Edwardian first class central Manchester hotel; our luxury 5 star Manchester hotel near GMEX complex right in the city centre,

Original Poster

Guys and Gals
Thanks so far but I really need something good for about £50 per night.(not per person). like the offer for manchester piccadily via raddisson but that ends 2nd june....

Please keep trying to help!!

*LMAO* @ danby

both the lowry and radisson edwardian are 5* hotels and there's about 10/12 4* inc the midland and i think the hilton is too - which is brilliant to stay in if u can get the higher rooms

however for ur price i doubt u'll get anything 4* let alone 5*. maybe a deal. from what i rmemeber the britannia on portland st used to be about that much if not a bit cheaper and thats a 3*

Banned

mani;1943339

*LMAO* @ danbyboth the lowry and radisson edwardian are 5* hotels and … *LMAO* @ danbyboth the lowry and radisson edwardian are 5* hotels and there's about 10/12 4* inc the midland and i think the hilton is too - which is brilliant to stay in if u can get the higher roomshowever for ur price i doubt u'll get anything 4* let alone 5*. maybe a deal. from what i rmemeber the britannia on portland st used to be about that much if not a bit cheaper and thats a 3*

the lowry in salford not manchester for a start

*L* try telling that to manchester united fans that man u isnt in manchester
Post a comment
@
    Text