Groups
    EXPIRED

Manchester Hotel needed tomorrow for 2 nights. ~HELP~

I am looking for a decent hotel fr 2 nights., staying the night 30th APril and 1st May, leaving on 2nd May.

Need 1 double room, 1 triple room. I have tried tripadvisor but everywhere seems to be booked out and loads of places dont have triple rooms.

Any recommendations, etc?

budget = ~£350 altogether

12 Comments

Try laterooms, there are quite a few options by the looks of it...
    Edited by: "jah128" 29th Apr 2011

Original Poster

jah128

Try laterooms, there are quite a few options by the looks of it...

I'm sure I'll be able to find something but cleanliness is really important, and well most of the good and cheap hotels seem to be booked out

I'll have a look thanks

edit: everything is coming up full
    Edited by: "Kazaam" 29th Apr 2011

Have an apartment on Salford Quays no 1 Media City brand new less than year old, - 2 Bed, 2 bath, £99 per night includes breakfast, wine as well

Original Poster

nwressell

Have an apartment on Salford Quays no 1 Media City brand new less than … Have an apartment on Salford Quays no 1 Media City brand new less than year old, - 2 Bed, 2 bath, £99 per night includes breakfast, wine as well

That sounds good.

But we have decided earlier not to go cos couldnt find decent cheap accom, and partly cos exams are coming up, but if we find a decent place might change our minds.

Any pics im case we change our minds or decide to go in summer?

Appreciate ur help and everyone else!

Theres 5 of us, 2 parents, 17yo, 16yo, 11yo, and we dont drink alcohol, lol

Edited by: "Kazaam" 29th Apr 2011

Kazaam

That sounds good.But we have decided earlier not to go cos couldnt find … That sounds good.But we have decided earlier not to go cos couldnt find decent cheap accom, and partly cos exams are coming up, but if we find a decent place might change our minds.Any pics im case we change our minds or decide to go in summer?Appreciate ur help and everyone else!Theres 5 of us, 2 parents, 17yo, 16yo, 11yo, and we dont drink alcohol, lol

Have emailed the apartment details to you, let me know what you think.

King size beds so should be able to accomodate all of you in there nicely, its a 30 seconds walk to Salford Quays Shopping Outlet and 5 mins to Manchester City Centre.

Original Poster

Looking for same again but just for one night - tomorrow

Anyone got any good websites, etc?

Apartment could be available again, let me know if you are interested in this?

Nathan

Original Poster

nwressell

Apartment could be available again, let me know if you are interested in … Apartment could be available again, let me know if you are interested in this?Nathan

Definitely Dropped a text to the number you sent me (mind- this was 2 years ago) so I expect it may not even be in use anymore

edit: got in touch - no availability.

So I'm still looking

Edited by: "Kazaam" 5th Apr 2013

Oh sorry, thought it was available as we have another one on the quays now too.

Original Poster

nwressell

Oh sorry, thought it was available as we have another one on the quays … Oh sorry, thought it was available as we have another one on the quays now too.

It's ok no worries bud. He said cos' of the football. I'm not into football so have no clue haha
    Edited by: "Kazaam" 5th Apr 2013

Did you get sorted ? If not how about trying here :
    booking.com/sea…1a5
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs810
      2. word association Game73844475
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047101

See more discussions