Manchester in June Accommodation

Found 3rd Jan
Can anyone recommend a good reasonably cheap hotel or apartment in Manchester for 4 people (2 couples)? We'd need parking for 1 car. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Do you mean the city centre or can you be in the suburbs ? What date are you looking for?
Wouldn't it be better to use something like TripAdvisor for you exact dates? Someone might say hotel X is cheap, but it might not be for your exact dates.
Original Poster
We're looking to go early June for a concert at the Eithad. Then spend a few days doing touristy things. Just thought I'd float the question out there see what came back. Never been to Manchester before. Have been looking on TripAdvisor too. Thanks for responses.
Edited by: "*invade*" 3rd Jan
Just looked on Airbnb Manchester. Loads of city centre places. One within walking distance of city's ground, you get the whole house .
Original Poster
Never thought of Airbnb... Thanks for the suggestion
I can personally recommend the Premier Inn in Sale, I stay there every time I go to visit my son who lives about 2 miles away. It's on a fairly busy road but well shielded from any traffic noise and it's on the main tram route into the centre of Manchester so very easy to get around. The Brewers Fayre next door does a fantastic breakfast which you can book in advance. Just had a look and the best price for 2 double rooms Sat 2nd and Sun 3rd June is £189.
Original Poster
I've come across 2 Premier Inns that looked good prices Salford Quays and Old Trafford they seemed a little closer into the centre and weren't too much more. We're thinking of 4 nights to do a bit of sight seeing and they are coming in around £470. I hadn't considered the Sale one thinking it was a bit far out, but I'll add it to the list thanks.
Hi, I was checking this out and saw availability.
village-hotels.co.uk/off…868
There were rooms for 2 people £29 or £59 for 4 people in Manchester in June! Hurry up because it's until tomorrow.
This is here on this site:
hotukdeals.com/dea…578
Hope this helps.
Original Poster
Thanks for your help and suggestions, we've ended up trying to book via Airbnb, fingers crossed!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants