Manchester night club for this Sat 19th March for 29 lads

Found 13th Mar 2011
Looking for a Manchester night club for this Sat 19th March for 29 lads that will let us in and for free preferably, any help/suggestions please

23 Comments

whats the occasion?

Banned

Might be easier if you go in separately.

Is it for your stag do?

The Birdcage (_;)

Banned

The printworks

Banned

aunty jane

The Birdcage (_;)

Have you ever been there AJ?

I know miss gem went there for her hen party a couple of year's ago.

Napoleon's
35 Bloom Street, (_;)

http://www.pinksumo.com/_images/_images/l/783-gay_bar_soap.jpg

Banned

To be honest with you I wouldn't go anywhere near mcr it is really rough and dangerous

Banned

cannyscot

Napoleon's35 Bloom Street, (_;)

Love that place especially on trannie night

DLM

Have you ever been there AJ?I know miss gem went there for her hen party … Have you ever been there AJ?I know miss gem went there for her hen party a couple of year's ago.

Nah never been but we had some flyers at work and it looked like a great night out

Original Poster

Me stag do, was thinking Circle Bar not sure if they would tho

Original Poster

Not keen on Birdcage it's poo

cannyscot

we both had the same idea X)

Banned

aunty jane

Nah never been but we had some flyers at work and it looked like a great … Nah never been but we had some flyers at work and it looked like a great night out

I was going to watch the dream boys there a few month's ago but never got round to it x x

DLM their back was on the flyer.

Do you watch louie spence on sky 1, dream boys are always on it.

Banned

aunty jane

DLM their back was on the flyer.

Oooo might have to go (_;)

nwressell what about blackpool, they are used to stag and hen nights & maybe book in to a B&B?

Banned

aunty jane

DLM their back was on the flyer.Do you watch louie spence on sky 1, dream … DLM their back was on the flyer.Do you watch louie spence on sky 1, dream boys are always on it.

He cracks me up X)

DLM

He cracks me up X)

Andrew Stone make me pmsl, i never know if he's being serious or joking. X)

Original Poster

Thanks Jane were doing a Royal Marines training day the the dogs so staying local otherwise Blackpool would have been good.

Ha, me and a few lads ended up in in there the first time we went to manchester, we asked someone to point us in the direction of a bar and they sent us there, we didnt have a clue untill i went into the toilets and there was a massive poster of two blokes kissing, then there was the safe sex packs on the end of the bar and the canal st sign behind the bar and uncle albert sat in the corner staring over with his tounge out.......

cannyscot

nwressell

Thanks Jane were doing a Royal Marines training day the the dogs so … Thanks Jane were doing a Royal Marines training day the the dogs so staying local otherwise Blackpool would have been good.

Sounds great, can i come? X) Wherever you all end up have a fantastic time & good luck with the wedding,

Original Poster

Thanks Jane
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. water bill45
    2. fifa11
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18386808
    4. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …5998

See more discussions