Manchester Tattooists

Hi, Looking for new tattooist/studio around Manchester area, does anyone have any recomendations? thanks.

7 Comments

Got a few mates who use rambo's ( city centre )

If your in the bury area, there is a great one on the rock (the old rock) its opposite a Macdonalds and if you look up you'll see a huge tiger painting on the front, he is fantastic. Does brilliant cover ups and is a lovely guy.

I've never noticed that one in Bury,i'll have to mention it to my OH

Smaybelline

If your in the bury area, there is a great one on the rock (the old rock) … If your in the bury area, there is a great one on the rock (the old rock) its opposite a Macdonalds and if you look up you'll see a huge tiger painting on the front, he is fantastic. Does brilliant cover ups and is a lovely guy.

ive been to this guy a few times, i got my first tattoo done there years ago but its a different guy now, theres a good one in bolton called stefs that ive been to and a guy who worked there opened his own called fatboys ive been there aswel.

tattoos.co.uk/

expensive though from what iv heard. louis malloy is the guy who did the 'beckham tattoo'

Original Poster

Smaybelline

If your in the bury area, there is a great one on the rock (the old rock) … If your in the bury area, there is a great one on the rock (the old rock) its opposite a Macdonalds and if you look up you'll see a huge tiger painting on the front, he is fantastic. Does brilliant cover ups and is a lovely guy.

Hi, okay thanks will check out, Bury only a few miles away, thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764089
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?11
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2074
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019

See more discussions