Groups

manchester united

Banned
    where have all the man utd fans gone not been able to find one for 2 weekends now
    please come out the woodwork

19 Comments

I've been around

Poke fun all you want

A terrible patch but will still be top on Monday so not all bad.

Original Poster Banned

u getting a little nervous yet

Banned

shauneco;4703546

I've been around

Agreed... And taken it on the chin.

Fair play.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

friendly post just a little banter waited a while for this so gotta rub it in

Supermod

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiya.

herewego1234;4703547

u getting a little nervous yet

Nope but disappointed, United have never won it the easy way.

Always seem to drop points towards the end.

Makes it more exciting winning it.

To be honest United didn't start this season too well and if you told me we'd be top with a possible 4, 6 or 7 point lead at this point in the season I'd take it.

Banned

all the rags fans should have been on early as Fulham is not far for them to travel from London central

Cant believe chelsea didnt close the gap! So :@ :@ :@

Banned

Internet_Tycoon;4703689

Cant believe chelsea didnt close the gap!

I can. Chelsea were pap.

Internet_Tycoon;4703689

Cant believe chelsea didnt close the gap! So :@ :@ :@

HeHe, Their is joy out of United's defeat...!!!

Lets hope Liverpool suffer the same fate tomorrow.!!!

I take it we'll both be Villa fans tomorrow then?

shauneco;4703740

HeHe, Their is joy out of United's defeat...!!!Lets hope Liverpool suffer … HeHe, Their is joy out of United's defeat...!!!Lets hope Liverpool suffer the same fate tomorrow.!!!I take it we'll both be Villa fans tomorrow then?

Haha.. Yeh i would hate it if liverpool win. But they are in awesome form. I can see them winning tmro. I still think man utd will win premiership.

great result :-D

did taggart come out for the post match interview :?

I'm a Liverpool fan and the last two matches are as good as I've seen for ages, however the following sums it up, beat Man Utd home and Away, beat Chelsea Home & Away...............drawn twice with Stoke.
    I'm still hoping, especially since Utd have got Arsenal coming up, although saying that, so have we, and Spurs last game of the season could prove soul destroying if its a needed win!

All part of Sir Alex`s grand plan.....COME ON VILLA

Banned

mattdawes699;4704212

I'm a Liverpool fan and the last two matches are as good as I've seen for … I'm a Liverpool fan and the last two matches are as good as I've seen for ages, however the following sums it up, beat Man Utd home and Away, beat Chelsea Home & Away...............drawn twice with Stoke.I'm still hoping, especially since Utd have got Arsenal coming up, although saying that, so have we, and Spurs last game of the season could prove soul destroying if its a needed win!

Hehe..... How things have changed!! :w00t::-D

come on you scousers :)!!!!!

We're still here. Been there, done it. Let the scousers have their little moment. Normal service has been resumed.

Banned

Shakey Mic;4837445

We're still here. Been there, done it. Let the scousers have their little … We're still here. Been there, done it. Let the scousers have their little moment. Normal service has been resumed.

Ooh, Did you win at last?

Well we had to lose a few games to give everyone a chance to catch up. It would be boring if we walked the league again. Do you know those teams who go into administration and have have a points deduction at the start of the league. Well I think United should start with - 10 points. It's only fair that everyone else has a chance.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Chromecast11
      2. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      3. Ditched Sky55
      4. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?22

See more discussions