Groups
    EXPIRED

Manchester United blog

Hey, i've just created my first ever blog lol
    i've never created a website or anything so i thought i'll try this out
    if u want to have a look: united-till-i-die7.blogspot.com/

I know loads of you will have a rant at me as it's united.. but it's for united fans
    thanks guys

7 Comments

I will rant beacuse it is a blog that has no interesting news and manages to be neither original or funny.

Nice blog though

Original Poster

lol sorry..
    First time blogger.. thought il keep it simple n just give latest news etc.. maybe i shouldnt then

Isn't that what manutd.com is for?

Banned

delasandro

lol sorry..First time blogger.. thought il keep it simple n just give … lol sorry..First time blogger.. thought il keep it simple n just give latest news etc.. maybe i shouldnt then

Correct.

There's nothing like shooting someone down in flames, is there. Delasandro, if you feel a desperate need to create a blog then carry on. Nobody has the right to stop you or even criticise you for doing it. It's best though if you have something original to say and not just repeat the stuff that can be found anywhere else.

I keep telling everyone this. United would have the best team in the world if they were clever.

At the time of Ronaldo sale, instead of just selling Ronaldo for £80 million to Real.

Why did United just say "hey, look Robben and Sneijder and £35 million, how does that sould Real Madrid?"

Real Madrid for sure would have said yes, because they wanted to cut their squad and players like Robben and Sneijder did not fit their plan.

Original Poster

4leafed

There's nothing like shooting someone down in flames, is there. … There's nothing like shooting someone down in flames, is there. Delasandro, if you feel a desperate need to create a blog then carry on. Nobody has the right to stop you or even criticise you for doing it. It's best though if you have something original to say and not just repeat the stuff that can be found anywhere else.

Thanks for the encouragement mate
    And i ahve taken some of your information on board about using my own ideas, thanks

mighty mugger

I keep telling everyone this. United would have the best team in the … I keep telling everyone this. United would have the best team in the world if they were clever. At the time of Ronaldo sale, instead of just selling Ronaldo for £80 million to Real.Why did United just say "hey, look Robben and Sneijder and £35 million, how does that sould Real Madrid?"Real Madrid for sure would have said yes, because they wanted to cut their squad and players like Robben and Sneijder did not fit their plan.

True haha, i've just mentioned it in my bit about tonight's game lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4452084
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?34183
      3. Samsung Note 8812
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214170

See more discussions