Groups

Manchester United Match

Hi all, Im planning to treat my younger cousins to the Manchester Derby match on wed 27th january, just before I get the tickets, just wanted to know if persons under 16, must they be supervised?

Thanks

4 Comments

They will have to be accompanied. Usually you'll be restricted to the family enclosure/stand, and will have to purchase a 1 adult / 2 children ticket (that's how it works with other clubs anyway). Not sure if seating restrictions will be any different with it being a cup tie though.

It's a derby match; would you really send two kids to it on their own :?

Original Poster

Well theres 3 of them going, the eldest will be turning 16 this weekend, I suppose I could watch the game with them, but as I actually work for the club, I usually dont finish until half-time :x

jasont87;7517200

Well theres 3 of them going, the eldest will be turning 16 this weekend, … Well theres 3 of them going, the eldest will be turning 16 this weekend, I suppose I could watch the game with them, but as I actually work for the club, I usually dont finish until half-time :x

I know at Liverpool you're restricted to two under-16s on a 'family' ticket, so you need another adult with you too - not sure about with other clubs.

As you work there though wouldn't it be easier to find out, wouldn't it be easier just to ask at work :thinking:

Original Poster

midlandscomics;7517237

I know at Liverpool you're restricted to two under-16s on a 'family' … I know at Liverpool you're restricted to two under-16s on a 'family' ticket, so you need another adult with you too - not sure about with other clubs.As you work there though wouldn't it be easier to find out, wouldn't it be easier just to ask at work :thinking:

Well I wont be able to enquire until Im next working, which is saturday :roll:

Thanks for your help anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions