Groups

Manchester United Squad 2010 - 2011 poster

Anyone know where to get hold of a 2010/11 squad poster for Man U? I can find the 2009/10 one, but need this years one.

Virtual rep for any helpers.

16 Comments

Original Poster

In before the usual football related derogatory 'comedy' replies.

Online Club Shop I imagine is the best place.

Original Poster

Nope, nowt there either.

probably the official one may be released after the transfer window closes.

Original Poster

sufchenko

probably the official one may be released after the transfer window … probably the official one may be released after the transfer window closes.

Ah, that's a very good point. They won't do one yet incase anyone leaves or gets brought in.
    Cheers. Pretend rep to you.

there was a team photo in the sun newspaper when you one the charity sheild about 2-3 weeks ago it had the team with the league cup and the charity shield but i can for the life of me find the net
    Edited by: "ViperKeith" 20th Aug 2010

Original Poster

paul_doh

They have done … They have done one,http://www.united-latest.com/uploads/1/9/5/6/1956984/manchester_united_squad_2010-2011.jpg:)

Nice.... now if only I could buy it as a poster, or get a high quality one to print out in a3 myself

Original Poster

ViperKeith

i new there was one found it here mate … i new there was one found it here mate http://www.manutdpics.com/pictures_3779751/manchester-united-fc-team-photograph-2010-11.html?PHPSESSID=eup49u2oanm327t7ks7h811f15

That's what I'm after, but not at those prices! Was thinking of a fiver or something for a poster.

Man Utd have one of the ugliest teams I have ever seen.

Can't say I have ever watched football judging the players beauty but whatever floats your boat

cbryanp

Can't say I have ever watched football judging the players beauty but … Can't say I have ever watched football judging the players beauty but whatever floats your boat

You haven't lived.

Babbabooey

That's what I'm after, but not at those prices! Was thinking of a fiver … That's what I'm after, but not at those prices! Was thinking of a fiver or something for a poster.

im sure more places will do but u might have to wait or look out fro it free in match they somtimes do posters

cbryanp

Can't say I have ever watched football judging the players beauty but … Can't say I have ever watched football judging the players beauty but whatever floats your boat

In football manager i try to avoid buying ugly players X) rooney and tevez, two of the worlds best forwards are never anywhere near my teams lol

micoo

In football manager i try to avoid buying ugly players X) rooney and … In football manager i try to avoid buying ugly players X) rooney and tevez, two of the worlds best forwards are never anywhere near my teams lol

I do buy these players on Football Manager but fine them 2 weeks wages all the time for looking so awful.

Doesn't do much for their morale but I consider myself an honest manager.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846238
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32183
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2437
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1732

See more discussions