Groups

Manchester United Tickets

Does anyone know how i can get 2 tickets for a united match. Just any game (tho perferably a saturday)

or does anyone have 2 spare tickets

thanks

9 Comments

u need to sign up to their supporters club normally 40 quid a year then u can get tickets alot more easily

Original Poster

i would do that but i live in n ireland so that would reali be a waste of money

It's £25 per year foe One United Membership, that then entitles you to apply for tickets - failing that - very hard other than cup games which go on general sale - so look out for 4thy round of the cup and being drawen at home and you may be lucky.

google sport ticket index a tout message board you can sometimes get them for face value on there

Banned

allstar2;1422545

i would do that but i live in n ireland

Not Essex or Plymouth then!!!!

Original Poster

no neither of those places but my family are from manchester hence the support

Not always.

On the website there is a way to buy tickets without membership. Some do come up for sale with general sales. There is a free membership code you need to purchase.

Most of these games that come up are the Champions League Group Games mind you...

Hi (to whoever posted this post, sorry)

i think i might be able to get you two, for about £40 in the stretford end if thats any good

pm if your interested

TJ

Im a United member so may be able to get you some if your still interested??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Remove Best Offers Option On eBay?44
      2. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.811
      3. U8, U80, U80 Plus Smartwatches?66
      4. Customs charged too much for a little item!33

See more discussions