Groups
    EXPIRED

Manchester United Tickets

Rightio, not selling anything here just trying to gauge interest.

My partner is a season ticket holder at old trafford, the only problem is she struggles to make it to the cup games which are complusary purchases at home for season ticket holders. Im wondering if there are any fans local to us who would be interested in taking the occasional ticket (and transport) off us, and there are sometimes tickets for league games spare aswell (the more you go the more chance you have of getting tickets).

The travel is provided by the local supporters branch in Worksop, its a bus laid on and picks up in Worksop and costs £15. Most cup games cost £35 a ticket, im not sure about league games but i think they are similar.

Would there be anybody interest in coming to some sort of arrangment?

I know there will be Champions League Q final tickets availible and any league cup games, there are also a couple of spare tickets for the Villa game tomorrow.

Each game would be just ticket face value and £15 transport.

1 Comment

supermod

Thread closed - it's against the law to trade tickets privately. Please do not relist. You will find this rule applies to all websites including ebay etc.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3941607
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846337
    3. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate44
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606

See more discussions