Groups

Manchester United vs Chelsea Champions League Final, what's your forecast?

Much as I hate to say it but I think United are too strong and I am going 2-1 United.

50 Comments

sunny.. slight chance of rain.

Banned

united scholes first goal the ronny to finish

Banned

emasu;2099503

sunny.. slight chance of rain.

ha ha funny

I'm gonna say Chelsea. Genuine answer as well and definately not borne out of bitterness! :thumbsup:

Chelsea DROGBAAAAAAAAA

Don't care

Original Poster

danby jason;2099507

united scholes first goal the ronny to finish

I didn't know Ronny Johnsen still played for United, I thought he was at Valerenga ;-)

Banned

Usha Rocks;2099537

I didn't know Ronny Johnsen still played for United, I thought he was at … I didn't know Ronny Johnsen still played for United, I thought he was at Valerenga ;-)

lol mate spelt it wrong again

Banned

Ronny Johnsen lege.
    Hopefully man u to win.
    think itll be close.

Banned

jizzm;2099620

Ronny Johnsen lege.Hopefully man u to win.think itll be close.

i going for 2 nil

Original Poster

Jean Ronny Johnsen
    That's his name, common mistake was calling him Ronnie Johnsen

Odejayi to score after Kuszack is sent off with Ferdinand put in goal.

manure 2 -1 scum

Oh god please let it be Chelsea,
    i'll be a good boy and tidy my room and do all my homework and wont swear and wash the dishes for a whole week
    and wont look through that hole in my neighbour's wall,
    please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please

chelsea have more physical prescence on the pitch so i say chelsea, but i hope man utd cause ronaldo is the bees knees!

owlass;2099806

Oh god please let it be Chelsea,i'll be a good boy and tidy my room and … Oh god please let it be Chelsea,i'll be a good boy and tidy my room and do all my homework and wont swear and wash the dishes for a whole week and wont look through that hole in my neighbour's wall,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please

You're a guy? I always assumed you were a girl coz u got "lass" in your name.

or maybe he just likes owl's ass

melu;2099850

You're a guy? I always assumed you were a girl coz u got "lass" in your … You're a guy? I always assumed you were a girl coz u got "lass" in your name.

I'll be whatever ya want ;-)

Slash;2099855

or maybe he just likes owl's ass

Scouse saying for someone who's a bit scrooge like, as tight as an owl's ass

owlass;2099866

I'll be whatever ya want ;-)U r exactly what I want ;-)......A Liverpool … I'll be whatever ya want ;-)U r exactly what I want ;-)......A Liverpool Supporter!!!Scouse saying for someone who's a bit scrooge like, as tight as an owl's ass

Hahaha! Never heard it before!

My forecast is that Ronaldo will cheat about 20 times and Rooney about 15 times and one of them will eventually fool the referee into giving a penalty. Then the one who runs like a girl and is always trying to do the splits or is winking like a tw*t will score, thus enabling their team to probably score a second and win 2 - 0.

Banned

manu 4 chelski 0

Man U (hopefully)

2 - 1 TO CHELSEA
    [CENTER]http://www.chelseafc.com/javaImages/11/ec/0,,10268~3206161,00.jpg[/CENTER]

United will win 2-0

It's the 50th Anniversary of the Babes, It's fate

United will have the psychological advantage, Having won it before, Being Champions, Being the best team this season, Revenge for last seasons FA Cup defeat.

It is going to be difficult to beat CheSCUM on there own ground though, United will have to have some protection, Especially with Abromovich's links with KGB, Wouldn't surprise me if he got someone to take a head shot at Ronaldo.

im a neutral and would say 3-1 chelsea but man utd will probably get a penalty due to ronaldo dealing with a strong wind.

Rob-Rules;2100204

im a neutral and would say 3-1 chelsea but man utd will probably get a … im a neutral and would say 3-1 chelsea but man utd will probably get a penalty due to ronaldo dealing with a strong wind.

and that how drogba gets 3 :thumbsup:

What happened last time they played each other... Chelsea won... so I don't know how OP can think anything else. If they are too strong why did they get beat?

Chelsea 2-0

hukd don;2100231

What happened last time they played each other... Chelsea won... so I … What happened last time they played each other... Chelsea won... so I don't know how OP can think anything else. If they are too strong why did they get beat?Chelsea 2-0

Because you bought the ref and the linesman, No seriously United played for the draw and conceded a penalty, In Moscow it'll be a different story, Like it was at Old Trafford. United have been consistently better all season. United score more goals and conceded less etc.. It's one game in which either could win, But United are still the best regardless of what happens in Europe.

It's the Mighty Reds Vs The Mighty Scum, Good will conquer Evil. Drogba's dives wont fool the ref

Tight game, United 1-0, Ronaldo 64 minutes :thumbsup:

shauneco;2100356

Because you bought the ref and the linesman, No seriously United played … Because you bought the ref and the linesman, No seriously United played for the draw and conceded a penalty, In Moscow it'll be a different story, Like it was at Old Trafford. United have been consistently better all season. United score more goals and conceded less etc.. It's one game in which either could win, But United are still the best regardless of what happens in Europe. It's the Mighty Reds Vs The Mighty Scum, Good will conquer Evil. Drogba's dives wont fool the ref

Lol you played for a draw? Whatever! Next you'll be telling us you 'devils' paid Carvalho to pass it to Rooney :w00t: Besides why would you play for a draw in the game that could potentially win you the league? Unless of course you knew they could hurt you which they did :thumbsup:

You didn't look like scoring in the first 60-70 mins. Only after you were 2-1 down did you try and attack and had a couple of goalline clearances.

hukd don;2100231

What happened last time they played each other... Chelsea won... so I … What happened last time they played each other... Chelsea won... so I don't know how OP can think anything else. If they are too strong why did they get beat?Chelsea 2-0

Dont talk utter rubbish!

The table doesnt lie, it shows the strongest team over the course of the season.

If Chelsea played Bolton again would they draw? no probably not, Chelsea should be the stronger team, becuase they are better.

United should win becuase they are better than Chelsea, and dont forget over the 2 games this season, we won 2-0 and lost 2-1, so head to head United have edged it. on goals scored.

Thats where OP's logic comes from.

United 3-1 Ronaldo to score first.

MinstrelMan;2100776

we won 2-0 and lost 2-1Thats where OP's logic comes from.United 3-1 … we won 2-0 and lost 2-1Thats where OP's logic comes from.United 3-1 Ronaldo to score first.

U made a fair point until u predicted 3-1...

Let's look as far back as a year ago...

FA CUP FINAL 19th MAY 07 - CHELSEA 1 - MAN U 0
    FA COMMUNITY SHIELD 5th AUGUST 07 - CHELSEA 1 - MAN U 1
    FA PREMIER LEAGUE 23rd SEPTEMBER 08 - CHELSEA 0 - MAN U 2
    FA PREMIER LEAGUE 26th APRIL 08 - CHELSEA 2 - MAN U 1

I make that 2 wins for Chelsea, 1 draw and a win for United... Scoring 4 goals each.

1999-2000
    man u 3 - chelsea 2
    chelsea 5 - man u 0

2000-2001
    chelsea 1 - man u 1
    man u 3 - chelsea 3

2001-2002
    man u 0 - chelsea 3
    chelsea 0 - man u 3

2002-2003
    chelsea 2 - man u 2
    man u 2 - chelsea 1

2003-2004
    chelsea 1 - man u 0
    man u 1 - chelsea 1

2004-2005
    chelsea 1 - man u 0
    man u 1 - chelsea 3

2005-2006
    man u 1 - chelsea 0
    chelsea 3 - man u 0

2006-2007
    man u 1 - chelsea 1
    chelsea 0 - man u 0

2007-2008
    man u 2 - chelsea 0
    chelsea 2 - man u 1

In a little league between the 2 teams since the turn of the millennium in the premiership I believe it looks like this...

CHELSEA
    played: 18, won: 7, drew: 6, lost: 5, scored: 29, conceded: 21, points: 27
    MAN U
    played: 18, won: 5, drew: 6, lost: 7, scored: 21, conceded: 29, points: 21

I said the the strongest team over the season.

Community shield is typically seen as the curtain raiser for the season, which yes finished 1-1 but United won 3-0 on penelties (which of course CL final can go to pens).

So you'll find it 2 wins to united, 1 to chelsea....

hukd don;2101779

1999-2000man u 3 - chelsea 2chelsea 5 - man u 02000-2001chelsea 1 - man u … 1999-2000man u 3 - chelsea 2chelsea 5 - man u 02000-2001chelsea 1 - man u 1man u 3 - chelsea 32001-2002man u 0 - chelsea 3chelsea 0 - man u 32002-2003chelsea 2 - man u 2man u 2 - chelsea 12003-2004chelsea 1 - man u 0man u 1 - chelsea 12004-2005chelsea 1 - man u 0man u 1 - chelsea 32005-2006man u 1 - chelsea 0chelsea 3 - man u 02006-2007man u 1 - chelsea 1chelsea 0 - man u 02007-2008man u 2 - chelsea 0chelsea 2 - man u 1In a little league between the 2 teams since the turn of the millennium in the premiership I believe it looks like this...CHELSEAplayed: 18, won: 7, drew: 6, lost: 5, scored: 29, conceded: 21, points: 27MAN Uplayed: 18, won: 5, drew: 6, lost: 7, scored: 21, conceded: 29, points: 21

Why stop there? why dont you go back since the formation of the clubs?

MinstrelMan;2101893

Why stop there? why dont you go back since the formation of the clubs?

Just saying... this millennium Chelsea have been the better team head to head... regardless.

Doesn't matter if u have had a good season... ur not gonna win the champion's league.

You've have obviously had a premenition then becuase the statistics you have posted contribute ****all to your arguement.

MinstrelMan;2102758

You've have obviously had a premenition then becuase the statistics you … You've have obviously had a premenition then becuase the statistics you have posted contribute ****all to your arguement.

Please refrain from swearing... ur just making urself and ur arguement seem more childish.
    If u are going on form... we beat u last month... HAVE SOME OF THAT!!!

2-1 to man utd. will be a close one me thinks :P

Banned

Anyone know the airline that cancelled the 0555 flight from gatwick to moscow after 6 hours of delay?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …148351
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764525
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32151
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2733

See more discussions