Groups

Manchester Vs Chelsea - *Spoilers*

The biggest game of the season for fans and neutrals alike.

The premierships two richest clubs fight it out for the title in the ultimate 6 pointer.
    Wayne Bridge could be taking on John 'Scum' Terry.
    Mark Hughes to be a Sky pundit.
    Emmanuel Adebayor out.

Manchester have Adebayor banned, Tevez away, Bellamy not fully fit, Santa Cruz being s***

Im predicting a 2-0 to Chelski.

174 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/incoming/article308161.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/TEAM+BRIDGE.jpg

I really dont understand what the issue is tbh, fair enough if wayne bridge was going out with her at the time or even recently seperated. But he'd split up with her and had an other bird on the go, the only person who had the right to be narked was john terry's mrs and she seems to have forgiven him.

Or am I missing something, I dont read newspapers and only catch brief snippets of the news whan I look up from my banjo.

Original Poster

danmc;7955271

Or am I missing something, .

Yes, yes you are :roll:

Thought that Tevez was definitely going to be back according to that Pink Panther guy ;-)

How match fit and up for it he'll be after a week or so of sleepless nights and a nice long flight back we don't know.

1. Terry was his "best mate"
    2. Shes got Wayne Bridges kid
    3. John Terry got her up the stick then paid for her to have it aborted
    4. He did all this on the sly
    5. Tevez is back
    6. He is also very ugly
    7. Couldn't give a monkeys who wins but there is something very shadey about Mr Terry. Bet theres more to come

Leicester 0 -2 Forest

The only result that counts this weekend :-)

'The biggest game of the season' again, is that 2 in a week now.

Sorry but a comprehensive beating on the cards for City for me.

3-0

Original Poster

greg_68;7955399

'The biggest game of the season' again, is that 2 in a week now.Sorry but … 'The biggest game of the season' again, is that 2 in a week now.Sorry but a comprehensive beating on the cards for City for me.3-0

What can I say ? When the two most talked about clubs in the country are playing each other its bound to be a spectacle :thumbsup:

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7955410

What can I say ? When the two most talked about clubs in the country are … What can I say ? When the two most talked about clubs in the country are playing each other its bound to be a spectacle :thumbsup:

It will be a spectacle - just it will end in another embarrassing defeat which will prove all that money has achieved little more than Sven did years ago.

I really hope I'm wrong - in the words of SAF, I hope you batter them, but its not gonna happen.

I also hope we see the breakdown of Wayne Bridge, who will attempt to kill "JT" in a horror tackle. Seriously - I don't care that he slept with his missus, but JT is a massive **** end.

How many cameras are going to be filming Terry's and Bridge's every move tomorrow.

They will look for the slightest glance, glare or anything won't they, then they will blow it all out of proportion.

Personally I hope the whistle goes then Bridge runs the length of the pitch and floors Terry.

iNSOMANiAC;7955410

What can I say ? When the two most talked about clubs in the country are … What can I say ? When the two most talked about clubs in the country are playing each other its bound to be a spectacle :thumbsup:

You are doing some top trolling this week - my hat off to you sir! :thumbsup:

I can see Chelsea winning but It would benefit my team if they did us the favour. Oh and a little thing called winning the title, 4th place is more talked about.

Original Poster

aardvarking;7955483

You are doing some top trolling this week - my hat off to you sir! … You are doing some top trolling this week - my hat off to you sir! :thumbsup:

? trolling ? :? im stating fact

Original Poster

greg_68;7955464

How many cameras are going to be filming Terry's and Bridge's every move … How many cameras are going to be filming Terry's and Bridge's every move tomorrow.They will look for the slightest glance, glare or anything won't they, then they will blow it all out of proportion.Personally I hope the whistle goes then Bridge runs the length of the pitch and floors Terry.

Mark Hughes will be the sky pundit as well, his first time in the limelight since the sacking so all in all it should be a very interesting one before the ball even been kicked !

I fully expect Chelski to win, they are the finished product we are a work in progress with a lot of injuries. We are not playing well either.

Original Poster

Awww someone a little bit sensitive about his beliefs LOL

Carlos Tevez is fit for tomorrow ! Rock and roll !

I think Chelsea will win 2-0 and Wayne Bridge will come down with a fake illness or injury tonight so he can't play.

Original Poster

Syzable;7955616

I think Chelsea will win 2-0 and Wayne Bridge will come down with a fake … I think Chelsea will win 2-0 and Wayne Bridge will come down with a fake illness or injury tonight so he can't play.

I would love to see the entire city team go up the line shaking hands and then to snub John 'Scum' Terry, oooo it would be fantastic ! Gareth Barry and Lescott wouldnt do it for a start though...

Banned

greg_68;7955464

How many cameras are going to be filming Terry's and Bridge's every move … How many cameras are going to be filming Terry's and Bridge's every move tomorrow.They will look for the slightest glance, glare or anything won't they, then they will blow it all out of proportion.Personally I hope the whistle goes then Bridge runs the length of the pitch and floors Terry.

Personally think there's more chance Bridge will curl up in the foetal position and start crying.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7955560

Mark Hughes will be the sky pundit as well, his first time in the … Mark Hughes will be the sky pundit as well, his first time in the limelight since the sacking so all in all it should be a very interesting one before the ball even been kicked !I fully expect Chelski to win, they are the finished product we are a work in progress with a lot of injuries. We are not playing well either.

Have a bit of faith. Cole and Cech are out and Man City do seem to be able to get motivated for big games like this.

It's the small teams like Stoke and Liverpool they have trouble with.

Original Poster

Wayne Bridge can't wait to play against John Terry at Chelsea, says Manchester City stopper Shay Given

]http//ww…490

I hope city do um but i cant see it happening, although ive been wrong before.

3-1 chelsea

Banned

3-0 to Chelsea, with JT scoring (again) after giving WB "nutz".

WB substituted after breaking down on the pitch sobbing that he doesn't want to play anymore after Ashley Cole admits he's been there too.

City finishing the day in 7th.

Original Poster

All your fantasies rolled into one there !

iNSOMANiAC;7955553

? trolling ? :? im stating fact"The biggest game of the season for fans … ? trolling ? :? im stating fact"The biggest game of the season for fans and neutrals alike"

:thinking:

Original Poster

Here he is, landing in Manchester and what a fine figure he cuts http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/02/26/article-0-087A0940000005DC-774_306x510.jpg

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7956042

Here he is, landing in Manchester and what a fine figure he cuts

He looks like a monkey arriving at Nasa waiting to be shaved and shot into space.

PaulandSharon;7955312

1. Terry was his "best mate"2. Shes got Wayne Bridges kid3. John Terry … 1. Terry was his "best mate"2. Shes got Wayne Bridges kid3. John Terry got her up the stick then paid for her to have it aborted4. He did all this on the sly5. Tevez is back6. He is also very ugly7. Couldn't give a monkeys who wins but there is something very shadey about Mr Terry. Bet theres more to comeLeicester 0 -2 ForestThe only result that counts this weekend :-)

Good cliffs

PaulandSharon;7955312

5. Tevez is back6. He is also very ugly

These are true facts, although to me, for some strange reason, he doesn't seen to be quite as ugly as when he played for United.

dre1988;7955758

I hope city do um but i cant see it happening, although ive been wrong … I hope city do um but i cant see it happening, although ive been wrong before.

A red wanting City to win? Hmmmmmm.
    Don't suppose it's any worse than taking comfort in the fact that if we do lose, at least we're having a little dig at you lot

Banned

Syzable;7955616

I think Chelsea will win 2-0 and Wayne Bridge will come down with a fake … I think Chelsea will win 2-0 and Wayne Bridge will come down with a fake illness or injury tonight so he can't play.

2-0 is that all... and close on the bridge thing/mystery injury thing.. I think his mum will send a note to the boss to say his PE kit is in the wash and someone stole his pumps :w00t:

I expect a masterclass from the London boys and the serial tool will get a goal.. 4-0 at best

Wayne Bridge to be the first player to take his boot off and hit somebody over the head with it? Namely JT

Banned

jennyrocks;7956734

Wayne Bridge to be the first player to take his boot off and hit somebody … Wayne Bridge to be the first player to take his boot off and hit somebody over the head with it? Namely JT

Make love, not war.

Oh wait..…….......

FilthAndFurry;7956099

He looks like a monkey arriving at Nasa waiting to be shaved and shot … He looks like a monkey arriving at Nasa waiting to be shaved and shot into space.

:lol::lol:

Bridge is a whiney whingy little scum bag who has turned his back on his country (boo hoo Mr Capello my 'ex' repeat 'ex' slept with a former team mate, so I'm throwing my toys out of the pram) - hope Chelsea run him ragged and Terry kicks him up the Arsenal.

my one prediction for this game is terry gets a broken leg after a horrific challenge from bridge :lol:

Banned

micoo;7957602

my one prediction for this game is terry gets a broken leg after a … my one prediction for this game is terry gets a broken leg after a horrific challenge from bridge :lol:

I would say the Bridge would deserve a kick in the jewels for that, but I'm not entirely sure he has any.

Which makes it even more peculiar that he lacks real pace.

iNSOMANiAC;7955286

Yes, yes you are :roll:

Sorry my missunderstanding, having started the thread I thought you may have had more of an insight.
    I didn't realise threads too troll where so thin on the ground that you had to make your own these days.

Original Poster

danmc;7958025

Sorry my missunderstanding, having started the thread I thought you may … Sorry my missunderstanding, having started the thread I thought you may have had more of an insight. I didn't realise threads too troll where so thin on the ground that you had to make your own these days.

Irony at its finest :roll:

Original Poster

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2871/photo050q.jpg

GAME ON !!

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7967100

GAME ON !!

Aah, it's good to see a smile on Wayne Bridge's face at last.

Original Poster

Mark Hughes only ever talks in cliches the swine

Banned

followed by

City Ballin Syndrome
    http://kevinthecoolguy.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cbs-makes-kids-cry.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1418
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767233
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?813
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927345

See more discussions