Groups

Manchester Vs Liverpool

The biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the North.

Mancini is facing a player revolt and a very small squad to select from, Benitez has some revolting players and a very small footballing brain.

Should be the dullest match of year.

My prediction 1-1

59 Comments

and not on the telly!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one sky - I'm pleased I give you so much of my hard earned money ;-(

Original Poster

ianshona;7905903

and not on the telly!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one sky - I'm pleased I give you … and not on the telly!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice one sky - I'm pleased I give you so much of my hard earned money ;-(

Yes I cant fathom that one

biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the North.

Nope, leeds v man u was :w00t:

Latinosharkey;7905932

biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the … biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the North.Nope, leeds v man u was :w00t:

But....Come on liverpool! Should be on telly tho

Original Poster

Latinosharkey;7905932

biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the … biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the North.Nope, leeds v man u was :w00t:

lol, good one :thumbsup:

Banned

Latinosharkey;7905932

was gonna say:thumbsup:

Banned

Latinosharkey;7905932

Is this because this fixture is so rare?

Banned

guv;7906065

yes thats correct:thumbsup: its quite a well known fact and has been for a few years

guv;7906065

well yes and leeds won.

anything to add?

Original Poster

Yeah, Leeds are the poor mans Newcastle.

Banned

casparwhite;7906094

yes thats correct:thumbsup: its quite a well known fact and has been for … yes thats correct:thumbsup: its quite a well known fact and has been for a few years

Yes, it has been a well know fact that Leeds v Man Utd hasn't happened for years. Thanks for confirming.

Latinosharkey;7906095

well yes and leeds won.anything to add?

You're biggest fixture is v Huddersfield (seriously)

Anyway... hopefully the 5th and 6th play off game will finish 1-1

Is this showing anywhere??

Two average teams doing battle. May be a decent game

CFC_Mark;7906138

A league one team against premiership teams is better! lol

Banned

Latinosharkey;7906095

well yes and leeds won.anything to add?

he's a closet leeds fan.........he's leeds and he knows he is MOT

still famous after all these years
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00012/leeds_516x379_12887a.jpg

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7906138

Who you supporting this week big fella ?

casparwhite;7906157

he's a closet leeds fan.........he's leeds and he knows he is MOTstill … he's a closet leeds fan.........he's leeds and he knows he is MOTstill famous after all these years

Love the pic!

Banned

Latinosharkey;7906170

Love the pic!

nearly as good as this 1

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article275839.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Jermaine%20Beckford.jpeg

casparwhite;7906175

nearly as good as this 1

That has jus gone as my background! Yes! Nice one.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47203000/jpg/_47203409_rooney_av512.jpg

Banned

what another leeds united thread.......we arent even playing today!!

back on thread please for the "big" game

Banned

CFC_Mark;7906138

not really surprised that it isnt being televised to be honest. A bore draw is my prediction.

CFC_Mark;7906224

Is that at elland road? Nope!

casparwhite;7906236

what another leeds united thread.......we arent even playing today!!back … what another leeds united thread.......we arent even playing today!!back on thread please for the "big" game

Agreed. well back to to my dissertation.

bye bye all

Banned

Latinosharkey;7906238

Is that at elland road? Nope!

think he missed the 3 other goals scored by the toffees:roll:

Original Poster

casparwhite;7906236

what another leeds united thread.......we arent even playing today!!back … what another leeds united thread.......we arent even playing today!!back on thread please for the "big" game

Thats because there are no threads about the pub league so youve decided to come in here and start waffling on about your little clubs cup final against the rags lol :roll:

Manchesters small club v Liverpools big Club.

Although Liverpools small club beat Manchesters big club yesterday, so who knows what's going to happen

Original Poster

Well, im off to the game, enjoy watching your crappy illegal streams of Manchester Citys inevitable rise to global domination my little armchair buddies

CFC_Mark;7906138

You lost to a 'below average' team yesterday, lolz for everyone.

Bellamy on the bench.

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;7906375

Thats because there are no threads about the pub league so youve decided … Thats because there are no threads about the pub league so youve decided to come in here and start waffling on about your little clubs cup final against the rags lol :roll:

incorrect again........

we were once again having to correct you on your statement in the op

The biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the … The biggest game of the season for every man, woman and child in the North.

Lively opening to the match.

City, Liverpool and Spurs under a bit more pressure now Villa 5-1 up against Burnley with more to come by the looks of it.

refs a homer

theres been 1 shot in the whole half... and it was off target, why did i bet on man c again?

what an awful game

6 booking for liverpool.......... ref is a disgrace how the hell was torres challange with lescott a booking!!!

Great result for Villa
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions