Expired

Manchester Vs Tottenham - Wed 5th May 8pm Kick Off

240 replies
Found 3rd May 2010
Big big game for both clubs, truth be known probably bigger for the spuds. This could be their last chance at seriously contending a champions league spot, for Manchester they are sure to be up there again next season.

Either way both teams are going to desperately want the win although a draw might be good enough for the spuds.If Manchester want to sign some the best players in the world next season they will need the champion league spot.

Its going to be a biggy !

241 Comments

As much as I hate tottenham come on tottenham!

Original Poster

Not sure what time the coverage starts on the pirate satellite channels. Im sure someone will know.

2-0 City me thinks It on sky ?

Might want to put City in the title.

Original Poster

Darryl2312;8513761

2-0 City me thinks It on sky ?

I believe its on Sky Sports 2

Spurs all the way!!!!

dull 0-0

Original Poster

Im going to put my balls on the line and predict a win for City, Im not sure of the scoreline as I dont really trust fulop or Wayne Bridge but I expect City to win by 2 goals.

come on you spurs

will be a draw, probably 1-1

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8513810

Im going to put my balls on the line and predict a win for City, Im not … Im going to put my balls on the line and predict a win for City, Im not sure of the scoreline as I dont really trust fulop or Wayne Bridge but I expect City to win by 2 goals.

as I am the doom and gloom merchant.. we have an appalling record against Spurs and there are going to be Blue tears a plenty on weds :cry:

fulops quite good. Wayne bridge is not.
2-1 city (tevez, johnson - bale)

andyat2002;8513765

Might want to put City in the title.

+1 ... was thinking the same thing !

Banned

arcangel111;8513905

+1 ... was thinking the same thing !

as there is only one team from Manchester .. so no need to put the "City" in the title :thumbsup:

Original Poster

dog_cop;8513861

as I am the doom and gloom merchant.. we have an appalling record against … as I am the doom and gloom merchant.. we have an appalling record against Spurs and there are going to be Blue tears a plenty on weds :cry:

I have a good feeling against my better judgement, Id usually be the first to predict a loss in fact I thought we'd lose to Villa but surely you can see we're going to beat the Spuds then get beat by west ham, its the City way.

Just hope gomes isnt fit but I imagine he'll be at great pains to start

In keeping with my optimistic views and predictions on us , i'm going for ,
City 4-1 spuds :thumbsup:

At the start of the season If we'd been offered the chance of winning our last home game to more or less qualify for a shot at the champions league -we'd have definately taken it.

Its gonna be a nervous night and like last saturday it could end in either elation or disaster , ive even got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it.

C'MON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.

inb4 king spud goes missing off this forum should we win.

transit;8514052

P.S.inb4 king spud goes missing off this forum should we win.

P.S.

You do realise now that you've said that, he blatantly wont

Banned

For the sake of British Football, lets all hope spurs get the win and their rightful place in Europe.

Banned

dog_cop;8513921

as there is only one team from Manchester .. so no need to put the "City" … as there is only one team from Manchester .. so no need to put the "City" in the title :thumbsup:

true enough. an overpaid bunch of has-been individuals doesnt make a team. Only 1 team in Manchester win trophies year in year out. :-D

Original Poster

csiman;8514073

For the sake of British Football, lets all hope spurs get the win and … For the sake of British Football, lets all hope spurs get the win and their rightful place in Europe.

ROTFL best.post.ever. £150million spent by the spuds.

Original Poster

csiman;8514084

true enough. an overpaid bunch of has-been individuals doesnt make a … true enough. an overpaid bunch of has-been individuals doesnt make a team. Only 1 team in Manchester win trophies year in year out. :-D

Keep forgetting City are the only team who has bought their players from other teams, what a berk :roll:

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8514142

Keep forgetting City are the only team who has bought their players from … Keep forgetting City are the only team who has bought their players from other teams, what a berk :roll:

what an idiot you are. Start a thread for discussion purposes (more like trolling as per usual), and then start resorting to name calling to anyone who disagrees with your views. Very apt that you are a city fan. A life long loser.

PATHETIC! :whistling:

Banned

iNSOMANiAC;8514307

Irony post?Don't understand irony? try the following;Firstly, you're the … Irony post?Don't understand irony? try the following;Firstly, you're the idiot, secondly you also resorted to name calling and finally, you're the one who cam on here trolling.

insomniac getting all upset right NOW! :-D:-D:-D

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/crying_baby.jpg

Original Poster

Very mature and witty retort! :roll:

Got anything meaningful to add to thread?

Banned

TOTTEHAM vs Man city - last 10 premier games

Tottenham - Won 9 Lost 1

Manc city - Won 1 Lost 9

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Banned

csiman;8514073

For the sake of British Football, lets all hope spurs get the win and … For the sake of British Football, lets all hope spurs get the win and their rightful place in Europe.

csiman;8514084

true enough. an overpaid bunch of has-been individuals doesnt make a … true enough. an overpaid bunch of has-been individuals doesnt make a team. Only 1 team in Manchester win trophies year in year out. :-D

csiman;8514380

TOTTEHAM vs Man city - last 10 premier gamesTottenham - Won 9 Lost 1Manc … TOTTEHAM vs Man city - last 10 premier gamesTottenham - Won 9 Lost 1Manc city - Won 1 Lost 9HAHAHAHAHAHA!

iNSOMANiAC;8514333

Got anything meaningful to add to thread?

YES - See above :-D:-D

City 4 - 1 Spurs CTID

Massive game for city must win

as for spurs a draw will do saying that we will still win like we did at home 3-0

Another thread bites the dust :-D

http://i44.tinypic.com/b9ch3d.gif

Come on Spuds.

Original Poster

Current sky bet odds

Manchester to win - even money
Spuds to win - 11/4
Draw - 12/5

I'm going to predict that this thread and the banter thread wil be more entertaining than the actual game. 1-1 draw with spurs bottling it on the last day and blaming it on food poisoning again.

Incidentally whoever gets 4th will not actually qualify for the champions league, they'll be papped out in the qualifiers just like everton were a few seasons ago.

Original Poster

If you really think itll be a 1-1 draw you're mental, a draw is not good enough for City so we'll either attack full @ 1-1 and smash one in or attack full on and leave a gap at the back and lose 2-1

iNSOMANiAC;8515184

If you really think itll be a 1-1 draw you're mental, a draw is not good … If you really think itll be a 1-1 draw you're mental, a draw is not good enough for City so we'll either attack full @ 1-1 and smash one in or attack full on and leave a gap at the back and lose 2-1

to be honest mancini settled for a draw against man u and didn't "attack full" at 0-0 so I see no reason why he wouldn't settle again and take it to the last game rather than risk losing everything going "attack full".

Original Poster

ants97;8515237

to be honest mancini settled for a draw against man u and didn't "attack … to be honest mancini settled for a draw against man u and didn't "attack full" at 0-0 so I see no reason why he wouldn't settle again and take it to the last game rather than risk losing everything going "attack full".

Because, and I'll say it again, a draw is not good enough for City, if we draw we have to rely on Burnley beating the spuds at home. United was a different prospect, a point would have been good enough. Villa was a must win game hence the reason we went all out and scored three. We will be taking the same approach in the Spuds game. A draw is a good result for them so I expect them to be set out to be more defensive.

iNSOMANiAC;8515263

Because, and I'll say it again, a draw is not good enough for City, if we … Because, and I'll say it again, a draw is not good enough for City, if we draw we have to rely on Burnley beating the spuds at home. United was a different prospect, a point would have been good enough. Villa was a must win game hence the reason we went all out and scored three. We will be taking the same approach in the Spuds game. A draw is a good result for them so I expect them to be set out to be more defensive.

you should tell that to your manager, 1-1.

iNSOMANiAC;8515336

ok cock, have it your own way

why go down to that level? oh well.

ants97;8515351

why go down to that level? oh well.

Because your not agreeing with his point.

i knew that - use it in Leeds also - but i didn't think that was the context it was used in... considering the previous few posts !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions