Groups

Manchester - where to head on a night out (or rather, where not to head)...

Supermod
    Off to watch the mighty reds beat Everton at the home of football on Saturday.

Going out Friday night and Saturday night. Usually I travel up and back the same day. This time, we are staying over at Ancoats.

25 Comments

If you staying in ancoats im guessing your staying in an apartment?You could try going to the northern quarter its within walking distance from ancoats as well. The Printworks is also next to the northern quarter a few bars and clubs there but is where a lot of the chavs and scallies go. You could also try going down deansgate and deansgate locks, theres some good bars and clubs there.
    Hope you have a good weekend

have fun, take a stab proof vest with you. my brah leroy got stabbed up there brah

Original Poster Supermod

black gerbil1;6910883

have fun, take a stab proof vest with you. my brah leroy got stabbed up … have fun, take a stab proof vest with you. my brah leroy got stabbed up there brah

Thanks for your concern. I wouldnt be frequenting any chav hangouts.

Original Poster Supermod

treble99;6910849

If you staying in ancoats im guessing your staying in an apartment?You … If you staying in ancoats im guessing your staying in an apartment?You could try going to the northern quarter its within walking distance from ancoats as well. The Printworks is also next to the northern quarter a few bars and clubs there but is where a lot of the chavs and scallies go. You could also try going down deansgate and deansgate locks, theres some good bars and clubs there. Hope you have a good weekend

Ah. Thank you for that. I usually go to Lou Macaris chip shop and then home!!

Lets hope for 3 points, eh!

Banned

black gerbil1;6910883

have fun, take a stab proof vest with you. my brah leroy got stabbed up … have fun, take a stab proof vest with you. my brah leroy got stabbed up there brah

He probably got stabbed for talking nonsense :roll:

Original Poster Supermod

DLM;6910864

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/265765/night-out-in-manchester

Cheers for this DLM. Perfect!

Banned

magicjay1986;6910942

Cheers for this DLM. Perfect!

It's no problem.

Hope you have a fabulous time x x

Think there was a nice crack den somewhere near town hall - Cant memba

Nah Manc is good, and to be honest you can tell what is good and what is not just by the look if it. Also you hear any guns poppin' inside, probs one to avoid

magicjay1986;6910926

Ah. Thank you for that. I usually go to Lou Macaris chip shop and then … Ah. Thank you for that. I usually go to Lou Macaris chip shop and then home!!Lets hope for 3 points, eh!

Your welcome, and yeah i'd happily take the 3 points atm rather than play well

DLM;6910933

He probably got stabbed for talking nonsense :roll:

+1 lol

Hiya DLM, how are you?

aww have a fabby time....... xxxxxx

Original Poster Supermod

Tinkytayls;6910977

aww have a fabby time....... xxxxxx

Hello you ;-)

Thanks!

I think you would be better off directing this question to City fans, united fans don't know what Manchester looks like

Banned

treble99;6910968

Your welcome, and yeah i'd happily take the 3 points atm rather than play … Your welcome, and yeah i'd happily take the 3 points atm rather than play well :)+1 lolHiya DLM, how are you?

I'm fine, did you get to the park on Sunday?

Banned

Captain Hook;6910997

I think you would be better off directing this question to City fans, … I think you would be better off directing this question to City fans, united fans don't know what Manchester looks like

Cough, cough

magicjay1986;6910991

Hello you ;-)Thanks!

hello..... ;-) room for a small one ive never been to manchester :p:whistling:

Original Poster Supermod

Captain Hook;6910997

I think you would be better off directing this question to City fans, … I think you would be better off directing this question to City fans, united fans don't know what Manchester looks like

...because City fans are chavs and go around knifing? Noted.

Original Poster Supermod

Tinkytayls;6911032

hello..... ;-) room for a small one ive never been to manchester … hello..... ;-) room for a small one ive never been to manchester :p:whistling:

Strange, I booked a double room. :oops: ;-)

DLM;6911020

I'm fine, did you get to the park on Sunday?

yeah didnt have time to go to heaton park, its the other side of manc for me so took them to a park closer to their house but had a good time.
    Seen them putting up the xmas market in town today

magicjay1986;6911052

Strange, I booked a double room. :oops: ;-)

lol so you are wanting to pull:thumbsup:

Original Poster Supermod

Tinkytayls;6911086

lol so you are wanting to pull:thumbsup:

Oh.

Banned

treble99;6911059

yeah didnt have time to go to heaton park, its the other side of manc for … yeah didnt have time to go to heaton park, its the other side of manc for me so took them to a park closer to their house but had a good time.Seen them putting up the xmas market in town today

The christmas market is good.

I went to the sainsbury's opposite heaton park, I wasn't amused though because they charged me full price for some mince pies that were reduced and some unhelpful person but the wrong mash in the meal deal section :x

No wonder I like doing my shopping on-line, a quick email and any problems are sorted, I have to go back to the store to sort out these issues :roll:

magicjay1986;6911094

Oh.

:oops:

Original Poster Supermod

Tinkytayls;6911116

If you staying in Ancoats your either Crown Plaza or Travel lodge!!??

I suggest Northern Quarter which from your hotel is a 5 minute walk.

main bars are

BLUU
    ODD
    TV 21
    TROFF
    BAYHORSE
    NUMBER 57
    LAMMARS

These are all on one street so if you get yourself to Hilton street/thomas street ( the roads merge half way along)

You'll enjoy it here.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …189509
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314111
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1952
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?35228

See more discussions