Mangala Leaked Video

So some of you will have heard that the Manchester City website was hacked and a video has surfaced of Mangala signing for the club.

I luckily downloaded the video before it was removed, I uploaded it to my mega account, hope its useful for some of you City fans!

mega.co.nz/!8ZR2QYAT!FlaaTKt1K6uRcsPu8nbwqNXN_AATtBjDH_3NnY--2tE

4 Comments

Original Poster

Can't help wanting Porto to report them for tapping up - Got to be something more to this than a delayed announcement.

Original Poster

has to be plus I'm sure they have a transfer cap after they were fined from the UEFA! Financial Fair Play rules will apply to them they haven't sold many players yet they keep bringing them in, I'm a united fan and I hate fans who say well you spent money 15 years ago and start trying to use the past as a reason for spending all the money they did! They got a huge investment and they wanted to do the best so they bought a team of players which are only just starting to perform!!

its on the bbc etc anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2154
    2. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions