Manhunt 2 Game

Banned
Anyone know if this has been, or is getting released on ps3?

26 Comments

Banned

are they not still struggling to get it released due to the brutality?

No......only on Wii, PS2 & PSP

Will be released on 31st Oct.

Original Poster Banned

no i have seen it on ps2 etc odb, im going to have to wait til i get the update that allows me to play ps2 games before I can play it now

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;3324460

No......only on Wii, PS2 & PSPWill be released on 31st Oct.

its on play.com now

Did manhunt 2 ever actually come out?

I've had it on my psp for almost a year now thx to torrents 'n stuff.

salder21;3324478

its on play.com now

That's because it's out tomorrow. They always change games that are out on Friday to instock on Wednesday as they can't get them to you before the Friday if you see what i mean.

Banned

salder21;3324478

its on play.com now

perhaps cause 31st is tomorrow Doofus, therefore u aint gonna see it until after the release date

salder21;3324474

no i have seen it on ps2 etc odb, im going to have to wait til i get the … no i have seen it on ps2 etc odb, im going to have to wait til i get the update that allows me to play ps2 games before I can play it now

Since when were they doing an update to let you play ps2 games on a ps3?

Original Poster Banned

SteJosh;3324516

it was mentioned ages ago. Planned for Nov i believe

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3324498

perhaps cause 31st is tomorrow Doofus, therefore u aint gonna see it … perhaps cause 31st is tomorrow Doofus, therefore u aint gonna see it until after the release date

dont you start with the doofus now too :cry: lol

thats kinda strange that I only just remembered about this game tat hasnt been mentioned for ages, went and looked and it is out the next day :w00t:

salder21;3324525

it was mentioned ages ago. Planned for Nov i believe

Hmm... not heard that one...

Original Poster Banned

SteJosh;3324534

Hmm... not heard that one...

I heard it a few months ago, on here and on a couple ps sites. Itll be an update for the 40gb ps3 to allow them to play the games. Hope its true

salder21;3324558

I heard it a few months ago, on here and on a couple ps sites. Itll be an … I heard it a few months ago, on here and on a couple ps sites. Itll be an update for the 40gb ps3 to allow them to play the games. Hope its true

Just had a quick look and i cant find anything on it. Hope it is true tho. will get the missus to get me a ps3 for xmas if it is true.

Original Poster Banned

SteJosh;3324565

Just had a quick look and i cant find anything on it. Hope it is true … Just had a quick look and i cant find anything on it. Hope it is true tho. will get the missus to get me a ps3 for xmas if it is true.

its only the 40gb one that currently cant play ps2 games anyway isnt it? think all the other ones can :thumbsup:

SteJosh;3324516

I was thinking that, though it's a fact the PS3 has had some harware taken out in revisions after the original 60GB one.

There must a work around possible for if you wanna slap in a ps2 disc.

salder21;3324558

I heard it a few months ago, on here and on a couple ps sites. Itll be an … I heard it a few months ago, on here and on a couple ps sites. Itll be an update for the 40gb ps3 to allow them to play the games. Hope its true

You'll be waiting a long time for that one...

Original Poster Banned

there is a list here of which models do what....

en.wikipedia.org/wik…Ps3

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3324573

I was thinking that, though it's a fact the PS3 has had some harware … I was thinking that, though it's a fact the PS3 has had some harware taken out in revisions after the original 60GB one.There must a work around possible for if you wanna slap in a ps2 disc.

Well if you think about how easy it is to add emulators to pc's Im sure some piece of software will eventually be released :thumbsup:

They do believe it's possible using emulation software. So the true Emotion chip is not needed. It's being doing the rounds for a while and Sony have confirmed they are working on it.

Original Poster Banned

Just playing the waiting game now lol

Sony said they were working on the idea that you would be able to download certain ps2 software titles via PSN, in the same way that you can with PS1 games at the moment. Personally i cant see them releasing a full emulator anytime soon

Original Poster Banned

If they dont someone is bound to

salder21;3324663

If they dont someone is bound to

People need to crack the ps3 first.

Original Poster Banned

Titchimp;3324683

People need to crack the ps3 first.

a hammer should do the trick :thumbsup:

I'm in no rush............like the cook my lunch feature of mine. :lol:

http://uneasysilence.com/media/2006/11/pic_00116.jpg

Original Poster Banned

mines is better! :-D lol ........

http://www.siteoffline.com/images/playstation_fridge.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
    2. What is there free to do in your town?25
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
    4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions