Groups

manics pre sale

got my tickets for this years tour ...a few have sold out
    if anyone wants the pre sale link gimme a message x

11 Comments

got mine for glasgow yesterday-more on sale at ticketmaster tomorrow at 9am-the presale is nearly sold out because its been live for 36 hours.

Original Poster

I know i got Glasgow as well....just thought now to stick it on for anyone else wanting them.....standing at glasgow is sold out...
    I was going to go To Edinburgh as its nearer....but went a few years ago and have never seen a crowd like it!!there was only me jumping around in front of NW.

hi could with the link ifs still working ?

lorsmanic;8754482

I know i got Glasgow as well....just thought now to stick it on for … I know i got Glasgow as well....just thought now to stick it on for anyone else wanting them.....standing at glasgow is sold out...I was going to go To Edinburgh as its nearer....but went a few years ago and have never seen a crowd like it!!there was only me jumping around in front of NW.

lol-ye,I got glasgow standing,gonna try for seats tomorrow tho cos I am getting a bit old for the standing lark-king tuts gig a few months back was amazing-cant wait for this one-never been to this venue yet but Ive heard its good-gonna see gaslight anthem there in a coupla weeks.

Original Poster

barky;8754505

lol-ye,I got glasgow standing,gonna try for seats tomorrow tho cos I am … lol-ye,I got glasgow standing,gonna try for seats tomorrow tho cos I am getting a bit old for the standing lark-king tuts gig a few months back was amazing-cant wait for this one-never been to this venue yet but Ive heard its good-gonna see gaslight anthem there in a coupla weeks.

im 38 your never too old to stand!!(just make sure you been to the loo first!!lmao..)
    The venue is brilliant ...king tuts gig i missed!!sold out in about 2 seconds flat:)

Original Poster

barky;8754523

http://www.gigsandtours.com/gat/event.asp?n|showname=coming&showname=manic+street+preachers&e%7Cpromoter=372&orderby=date%2Ctime&filler1=gigsandtours&filler2=postcard&filler3=columbiamail

ta barky im still trying to copy and paste it...i keep loosing it and having to start again!!!i com puter genius!!

lorsmanic;8754482

I know i got Glasgow as well....just thought now to stick it on for … I know i got Glasgow as well....just thought now to stick it on for anyone else wanting them.....standing at glasgow is sold out...I was going to go To Edinburgh as its nearer....but went a few years ago and have never seen a crowd like it!!there was only me jumping around in front of NW.

Pfft, you should've moved over to Jame's crowd. It was rocking. He didn't call us "vicious" for nothing I'm going to Edinburgh again this time, definitely.

Oh, and edit: Corn Exchange wins because if you leave the main venue and turn right, you can move up to a section where last time around, Nicky and James came out for photographs and autographs. I'm gonna try and get one of my Les Pauls signed this year :D:D

Original Poster

dxx;8754638

Pfft, you should've moved over to Jame's crowd. It was rocking. He … Pfft, you should've moved over to Jame's crowd. It was rocking. He didn't call us "vicious" for nothing I'm going to Edinburgh again this time, definitely.Oh, and edit: Corn Exchange wins because if you leave the main venue and turn right, you can move up to a section where last time around, Nicky and James came out for photographs and autographs. I'm gonna try and get one of my Les Pauls signed this year :D:D

see now you just made me get Edinburgh ones as well!!i am SKINT!!there was just such a massive difference between the crowds in glasgow and the ones in Edinburgh.....anyways see you down the front!!:)...

cheers Barky just ordered my tickets thank you

not a huge Manics fan but saw them at v festival a cpl of years back and was happily singing along to loads of their songs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed910
      2. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      3. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      4. Tesco vouchers?22

See more discussions