Groups

Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - The real boxing fight to watch

Predictions?

I think pacquiao will win but this will go the distance as margarito is also a very good boxer. This is a fight worth watching. On skysports.

69 Comments

Banned

be all over by the 6th

What time is it on at?

Original Poster

4am approx.

MarzBarz

4am approx.

Ah really? I won't be watching then, my all nighters are long gone

Banned

Margarito has a size advantage, a reach advantage and a tough chin.

That being said,speed kills and I think that Manny will ultimately prove that later. This is going to be a great fight and by no means a walkover!

Banned

DangerGod

Margarito has a size advantage, a reach advantage and a tough chin.That … Margarito has a size advantage, a reach advantage and a tough chin.That being said,speed kills and I think that Manny will ultimately prove that later. This is going to be a great fight and by no means a walkover!

oO ok it will be all over by the 7th

Banned

whatsThePoint

oO ok it will be all over by the 7th

Anything can happen, I mean Pacquaio is rightfully the favorite, but one well placed punch can change history. Margarito is in the best shape of his life

Teddy Atlas just made a prediction of Margarito winning by KO. Antonio is big, a feared fighter before, everything to gain and nothing to lose, powerful and focus unlike when he fought Mosley. All these makes him a very motivated and dangerous fighter.

Yes, there might be an upset although I hope Manny Pacquiao wins

haye needs to fight the klitschko brothers
    and
    manny needs to fight floyd every other fight is irrelevent.

Banned

CollateralDamage

haye needs to fight the klitschko brothersandmanny needs to fight floyd … haye needs to fight the klitschko brothersandmanny needs to fight floyd every other fight is irrelevent.

Floyd needs to fight manny is what you mean.

Original Poster

lol they are both making excuses they need to fight each other. But floyd will beat manny imo

Banned

MarzBarz

lol they are both making excuses they need to fight each other. But floyd … lol they are both making excuses they need to fight each other. But floyd will beat manny imo

i wouldnt wanna call it. shame though, i dont think it will happen.

Banned

is anyone watching pacquaio v margarito 24/7 on SSP1?

Original Poster

massmail666

no way, manny would KO him any day.

lol? are you serious? they dont call him pretty boy for no reason

Banned

MarzBarz

lol? are you serious? they dont call him pretty boy for no reason

they dont call manny pound-for-pound king for the fun of it either

Original Poster

DangerGod

they dont call manny pound-for-pound king for the fun of it either

yeah money mayweather is ranked number 1 pound for pound last time i had a look lol. Appears to be 2nd now.
    Edited by: "MarzBarz" 14th Nov 2010

Banned

MarzBarz

yeah money mayweather is ranked number 1 pound for pound last time i had … yeah money mayweather is ranked number 1 pound for pound last time i had a look lol.

lol havent looked in a while then

MarzBarz

yeah money mayweather is ranked number 1 pound for pound last time i had … yeah money mayweather is ranked number 1 pound for pound last time i had a look lol. Appears to be 2nd now.

he is only ranked 2nd coz he retired so manny got 1st spot and as they haven’t fought yet since his comeback they won’t give floyd the top ranking back.

btw Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather would put manny to sleep..just sayin.

Banned

Awesome programme the 24/7, shame if you missed it as it really did set the fight nicely. alot of emotions are running high. pac-man said he isnt going to be around in boxing long he has his other career to pursue. Roach even said in a one-to-one unless mayweather comes to the table he really believes this is mannys last fight, there is nowhere else to go.

Original Poster

aahhh hurry up already

Banned

MarzBarz

aahhh hurry up already

why, feeling tired you lightweight? lol

Original Poster

yes lol. uni has made me go sleep early! , i work on weekends so i have work at 9.30am

Banned

MarzBarz

yes lol. uni has made me go sleep early! , i work on weekends so i have … yes lol. uni has made me go sleep early! , i work on weekends so i have work at 9.30am

ah savage haha

Original Poster

DangerGod

ah savage haha

im pulling a sicky anyways i hurt my knee today(i actually did).

Banned

MarzBarz

im pulling a sicky anyways i hurt my knee today(i actually did).

yeah cool, what you do on the weekends for work?

Started yet?

Banned

asayer

Started yet?

nah.lol

prob another 20/30min still till fight actually starts

Original Poster

DangerGod

yeah cool, what you do on the weekends for work?

Work at Comet on Saturdays and at Iceland on Sundays lol.

That was a v good fight btw.

Damn why did that last fight have to take so long?! oO

Original Poster

Arsenal Fan

Damn why did that last fight have to take so long?! oO

Was worth it IMO in the end although im not sure he deserved the win

Banned

yeah didnt think it was guna go the distance from the first few rounds, was good fight... the big one now!

Banned

lol, hatton.. dam

Original Poster

finally

I will LOL if this is a 5 minute fight ( I am in OZ so middle of the day for me compared to you)

Banned

asayer

I will LOL if this is a 5 minute fight ( I am in OZ so middle of the day … I will LOL if this is a 5 minute fight ( I am in OZ so middle of the day for me compared to you)

lol u have to pay for it there... or free like we get on sky sports?

COME ON PACMAN

Original Poster

asayer

I will LOL if this is a 5 minute fight ( I am in OZ so middle of the day … I will LOL if this is a 5 minute fight ( I am in OZ so middle of the day for me compared to you)

i wouldnt mind if it was. I love my boxing fights

Original Poster

Manny will probably win but i want margarito to win it. Hopefully a good fight anyhows...

Banned

MarzBarz

Manny will probably win but i want margarito to win it. Hopefully a good … Manny will probably win but i want margarito to win it. Hopefully a good fight anyhows...

no way. **** that!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GCSE Results day78
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764715
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4932429
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27145

See more discussions