Mansion next door to PLAYBOY MANSION only $27,995,000

Banned 5 replies
Found 14th Mar 2009
cool 27,995,000 dollars could get you living right next door to the Playboy Mansion, known for the sex king's extravagant parties.

The two-story, 7,300-square-foot (700 square meters) English manor-style personal residence was built in 1929 and purchased by Hefner in 1998.

It has five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, a library and commons for staff. Some of the walls are hand-painted, and there is a hand-carved staircase.

The home sits on 2.3 acres (one hectare), borders the Los Angeles Country Club and has a pool.

Hefner, who turns 83 next month, owns the house with his second wife, Kimberley, who was Playboy's Playmate of the Year in 1989. The couple is separated but has two sons, who are soon to head to college.

Hefner has lived at the neighboring Playboy Mansion with three young women for the past several years.

google.com/hos…hJw

5 Comments

Banned

As long as Hef throws in unlimited party invites, i maybe tempted to view.

Noisy neighbours though.

john swfc;4639689

Noisy neighbours though.

yeh they would be and lots of people coming and going...surely Hef doesnt need the money?

Damn it, its £5000 over my budget

bargainhunter2009;4639709

yeh they would be and lots of people coming and going...surely Hef doesnt … yeh they would be and lots of people coming and going...surely Hef doesnt need the money?

:giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcels2go discount11
    2. Best watches under £500?77
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?78
    4. Samsung TV for around £50011

See more discussions