manu start the new year as they gone b4(spoilers)

17 replies
Found 1st Jan 2010
how was that not a penalty

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Supermod

The title makes no sense.

haha no it doesn't

It wasn't a penalty cause the ref didn't give one

another away draw. Blackpool are laughing at us

oO 1-1 half time

Wow what a miss oO
Edited by: "retiredcynic" 1st Jan 2010

Original Poster

does not matter even when they finally got the penalty he missed

Supermod

One of the worst penalties I have ever seen.

Sure Ferguson will come out after game to criticise the ref for not sending Neville off thank god Birmingham goal stood

Supermod

Marty1981

Sure Ferguson will come out after game to criticise the ref for not … Sure Ferguson will come out after game to criticise the ref for not sending Neville off thank god Birmingham goal stood

Yes. Neville should have been sent off. It would not have made any difference as he doesnt offer anything to games anymore. I just wish he would call it a day.

If there ever was a goal that should have not stood it was that one. Blatant hand ball and a foul.

Original Poster

but you got to remember we are talking about manu here not any other premiership team

Original Poster

rooney supposedly limps off and then comes back miraculously

Supermod

archer1204

but you got to remember we are talking about manu here not any other … but you got to remember we are talking about manu here not any other premiership team

archer1204

rooney supposedly limps off and then comes back miraculously

Why so bitter?

Original Poster

not bitter just truthful

Supermod

archer1204

not bitter just truthful

Yes, of course.

magicjay1986

Yes. Neville should have been sent off. It would not have made any … Yes. Neville should have been sent off. It would not have made any difference as he doesnt offer anything to games anymore. I just wish he would call it a day. If there ever was a goal that should have not stood it was that one. Blatant hand ball and a foul.

like the nani goal vs spurs
he is just a bitter old man as shown with BBC great manager poor man
100 men would have no affect? Get real would have had big affect
Edited by: "Marty1981" 1st Jan 2010

magicjay1986

Yes. Neville should have been sent off. It would not have made any … Yes. Neville should have been sent off. It would not have made any difference as he doesnt offer anything to games anymore. I just wish he would call it a day. If there ever was a goal that should have not stood it was that one. Blatant hand ball and a foul.

Plus an element of offside for good measure..!!!

I have a feeling they'll nick some point's off Arsenal as well, They're hard to beat at home.

Marty1981

like the nani goal vs spurs he is just a bitter old man as shown with … like the nani goal vs spurs he is just a bitter old man as shown with BBC great manager poor man100 men would have no affect? Get real would have had big affect

The Nani goal ws legit, The ref played advantage, How many players do you see pick the ball up assuming they've been awarded a free-kick? Only this time it was in the box.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones23
    2. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
    4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions