Groups

Many Issues - Questions i need help with :).

Instead of creating multiple threads i thought i would create just 1.

I need these questions answering

1, I have a hard drive from my old computer, is there a way i can find out what is on it? - I no longer have my old computer, just my new 1.

2. My girlfriend bought a second hand ds lite (was a good deal - £65 for ds, 2 carry cases, muliple pens, and braing traing game) However, slot 2 is missing. the slot at the front of the ds. I want to know , where could i buy 1 of these slots? Its a black ds lite.

3. Is there any shops that would take trade in RAM for new RAM?

4. I have a Duraband portable tv with built in dvd player - but now the dvd player doesnt come up nomore - i just get a blue screen. Any ideas if this is fixable?

Thanks.

Any help much apprieated (sp)

10 Comments

Question 1 , you can use a hard drive caddy which you attach the hard drive too, thus making it an external drive allowing you to plug it into a new pc

For no. 2, I'd try dealxtreme

For no.4, Is Durabrand ASDAs own-make? If so, take it back there and see if they'll exchange it.

2. My girlfriend bought a second hand ds lite (was a good deal - £65 for … 2. My girlfriend bought a second hand ds lite (was a good deal - £65 for ds, 2 carry cases, muliple pens, and braing traing game) However, slot 2 is missing. the slot at the front of the ds. I want to know , where could i buy 1 of these slots? Its a black ds lite.

I have never seen slot 2 covers available separately.

no Shops I know of trade RAM. It's just not worth mutch.
    Take the Durabrand Telly back to ASDA.
    Go on [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] for the external caddy and the DS Slot?? I don't really know what you mean there. Perhaps being more specific will help

EDIT: If you mean the slot cover (as thesaint has suggested) go on ebay.

Original Poster

http://www.vooks.net/normal_NDS_Nintendo_DS_Lite_09.jpg

bazzaric;2494613

no Shops I know of trade RAM. It's just not worth mutch.Take the … no Shops I know of trade RAM. It's just not worth mutch.Take the Durabrand Telly back to ASDA.Go on [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] for the external caddy and the DS Slot?? I don't really know what you mean there. Perhaps being more specific will helpEDIT: If you mean the slot cover (as thesaint has suggested) go on ebay.

Sorry, I mean't to say try dealxtreme to see if they sell the slot covers. I know that they sell full replacement cases for the DS / DS Lite, so thought they might also say the covers on their own.

I would check, but for some reason can never get onto their site from work.

Original Poster

I had a look for a harddrive caddy but couldnt find - could someone link me pleasde

vengod;2494648

I had a look for a harddrive caddy but couldnt find - could someone link … I had a look for a harddrive caddy but couldnt find - could someone link me pleasde

If it's IDE (PATA) your after:
    ebuyer.com/pro…510
    ebuyer.com/pro…659

If it's SATA:

ebuyer.com/pro…311

vengod;2494648

I had a look for a harddrive caddy but couldnt find - could someone link … I had a look for a harddrive caddy but couldnt find - could someone link me pleasde

I have a spare one. PM me and we can arrange something. Is it a PC harddrive rather than leptop?

Also they are generally called enclosures, Maplin have them if you need one quick
    [COLOR=#810081]maplin.co.uk/Mod…0m7[/COLOR]

I wouldn't bother buying a slot cover for the GBA port on the DS, you may as well just buy a game. An unboxed game won't be much different in price, will do the same job and will give you an extra game
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions