Groups

many less good deals on hotukdeals

Seems that since February, hardly many really hot deals over 1000 degrees. And for the last three months very sparse of good deals too.
    But managed to bag two O2 Refurb deals using that cancellation and pay up front method.That's all, so delivery vans don't come round as often. Is retail sales suffering?

21 Comments

Well get posting deals and make them good ones.

The best days are gone on here , years ago was a lot better ,but the sites sold its soul

but is it that the deals are not on the site or that they easily get voted cold?

splender

many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals over … many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals over 1000 degrees. And for the last three months very sparse of good deals too...

Do you mean...

a) Fewer good "deals"
    b) A considerable number of "deals" that you consider not to be as good as previous submissions
    c) A sudden drop in the number of good "deals"
    d) All of the above
    e) None of the above

?

splender

Is retail sales suffering?

Is they? I doubt they are.

Original Poster

fanpages

It is, it is the "combined effect" rather than indivdual sales, rather like data, it is the combined effect of data rather than individual bits.

Original Poster

Graham1979

Well get posting deals and make them good ones.

There were quite a few posts about memory and disks before, but guys may get cheesed off with voters mixing up U1 versus U3, 2.5" versus 3.5".

Original Poster

fanpages

Do you mean...a) Fewer good "deals"b) A considerable number of "deals" … Do you mean...a) Fewer good "deals"b) A considerable number of "deals" that you consider not to be as good as previous submissionsc) A sudden drop in the number of good "deals"d) All of the abovee) None of the above?

Both (a) seemd to be less compared with 2015 up to end of summer and (c); sudden since 3 months' ago.

splender

fanpages

splender

It is, it is the "combined effect" rather than indivdual sales, rather … It is, it is the "combined effect" rather than indivdual sales, rather like data, it is the combined effect of data rather than individual bits.

"Retail sales" are still plural regardless of your garbled response.

splender

many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals over … many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals over 1000 degrees. And for the last three months very sparse of good deals too...

fanpages

Do you mean...a) Fewer good "deals"b) A considerable number of "deals" … Do you mean...a) Fewer good "deals"b) A considerable number of "deals" that you consider not to be as good as previous submissionsc) A sudden drop in the number of good "deals"d) All of the abovee) None of the above?

splender

Both (a) seemd to be less compared with 2015 up to end of summer and … Both (a) seemd to be less compared with 2015 up to end of summer and (c); sudden since 3 months' ago.

Do you have details of the number of visitors to the site in those two periods?

19,910 presently online.

I would suggest that this is a factor you cannot dismiss from your review.

Banned

splender

fanpages

splender

It is, it is the "combined effect" rather than indivdual sales, rather … It is, it is the "combined effect" rather than indivdual sales, rather like data, it is the combined effect of data rather than individual bits.

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--1yPwFRWt--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/185wsu7f62b33gif.gif

Original Poster

splender

many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals … many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals over 1000 degrees. And for the last three months very sparse of good deals too...

fanpages

splender

Both (a) seemd to be less compared with 2015 up to end of summer and … Both (a) seemd to be less compared with 2015 up to end of summer and (c); sudden since 3 months' ago.

so, you confirming that 19,910 and not many posting over 1000 deg hot deals? or 1000 deg hot deals are fewer or indifferent?

splender

so, you confirming that 19,910 and not many posting over 1000 deg hot … so, you confirming that 19,910 and not many posting over 1000 deg hot deals? or 1000 deg hot deals are fewer or indifferent?

Now 20,418 online.

I cannot confirm anything from what you had posted in this thread so far.

There are too many other factors to consider.

Original Poster

splender

fanpages

splender

garbled nonsense on "Misc", come on, the truth is as rare as hen's teeth in "Misc", referee?!

splender

many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals … many less good deals on hotukdeals... hardly many really hot deals over 1000 degrees. And for the last three months very sparse of good deals too...

fanpages

splender

splender

so, you confirming that 19,910 and not many posting over 1000 deg hot … so, you confirming that 19,910 and not many posting over 1000 deg hot deals? or 1000 deg hot deals are fewer or indifferent?

fanpages

Now 20,418 online.I cannot confirm anything from what you had posted in … Now 20,418 online.I cannot confirm anything from what you had posted in this thread so far.There are too many other factors to consider.

Not sure that this is what can be described as a meeting of minds. Well not a fair one anyway.

Brexit

Off topic slightly, is there any way to remove the Stupid Sim Card Deal that is top spot for the last 2-3months. It must be a good earner for the site.

Banned

splatsplatsplat

Off topic slightly, is there any way to remove the Stupid Sim Card Deal … Off topic slightly, is there any way to remove the Stupid Sim Card Deal that is top spot for the last 2-3months. It must be a good earner for the site.

hotukdeals.com/fee…298

Original Poster

shauneco

Brexit

I was thinking if it could have an effect, or was it psychological? Or may be suppliers of stuff from Europe, stuff the British, now develop the other markets with promotional discounts.

Banned

why don't you post the deals then. most people can't be bothered anymore !

fanpages

Tough questions, youtube.com/wat…l4w
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767230
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1010
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1317
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047103

See more discussions