Maple tree in next door neighbours garden

Banned
Didn't want to high jack his thread so started my own, neighbour has a maple tree growing (she didn't plant it) these things grow everywhere in our garden have to dig them up each year. She has however let this one grow it is now 5-6m tall growing about 1-2m per year when do we poison it ? It's right on our fence and about a ft from our concrete shed which adjoins her concrete shed so it would be in the interests of both if this tree was gone. I would preferably replant it else where on the communal green possibly.

8 Comments

[SIZE="2"]Maple tree in next door neighbours garden[/SIZE]

Didn't want to high jack his thread so started my own, neighbour has a … Didn't want to high jack his thread so started my own, neighbour has a maple tree growing (she didn't plant it) these things grow everywhere in our garden have to dig them up each year. She has however let this one grow it is now 5-6m tall growing about 1-2m per year when do we poison it ? It's right on our fence and about a ft from our concrete shed which adjoins her concrete shed so it would be in the interests of both if this tree was gone. I would preferably replant it else where on the communal green possibly.

What's the question?

hi TheSaint I think the question is here

he has however let this one grow it is now 5-6m tall growing about 1-2m … he has however let this one grow it is now 5-6m tall growing about 1-2m per year when do we poison it ?

black gerbil1;5967543

[B]hi TheSaint I think the question is here

That's what I thought, but if he wants it gone, why does he need to know "When" to poison it?

Also, is it wise to poison a tree you want to re-plant?

Me = :?

thesaint;5967557

That's what I thought, but if he wants it gone, why does he need to know … That's what I thought, but if he wants it gone, why does he need to know "When" to poison it?Also, is it wise to poison a tree you want to re-plant?Me = :?

now my mind = blown

who planted the Maple tree?

trees can be poisoined and killed by copper nails being driven into the trunk...

Banned

Is this the point where I'm suposed to say "influencing" and Hai Saint and Harvie? Did you have a nice night in?

PS - What's all this "Didn't want to high jack his thread"

Parody's are uncool (apparently).

anyone got a supplier of copper nails?

-leandi swamped radishnet

radishnet;5969854

anyone got a supplier of copper nails?-leandi swamped radishnet

your local boatbuilder will have them or chandlers ...... not too many in the middle of a city but thats what you need to look for..:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
    2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
    3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
    4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45

See more discussions