Maplin Order Processing

Found 17th Apr
Anyone else waiting on items from Maplin following their price drops? Ordered a mouse very early in the morning on Friday and it still says processing. The screenshot I got from when I ordered it says it will be delivered between Monday and Wednesday

I hope they haven't ran out of stock for delivery.
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Are they not closing down?
Ordered three lots of batteries Saturday , still processing , with expected delivery date up until tommorow. Hopefully will arrive, but only £11 worth , will try and claim back via credit card if a problem.
jpoolfitz16 m ago

Are they not closing down?

Well they're going into administration, there's better explanations than what I can offer! I don't get why you're asking that
tinkerbellian4 m ago

Ordered three lots of batteries Saturday , still processing , with …Ordered three lots of batteries Saturday , still processing , with expected delivery date up until tommorow. Hopefully will arrive, but only £11 worth , will try and claim back via credit card if a problem.

Yeah I decided to pay through PayPal but the money has already gone out of my account so I'm not sure what's being processed now
Same here, Friday Oder, haven’t shipped ..
nbwuwd8 h, 13 m ago

Same here, Friday Oder, haven’t shipped ..

Just got an email saying mine has been shipped at 9pm last night
tinkerbellian9 h, 35 m ago

Ordered three lots of batteries Saturday , still processing , with …Ordered three lots of batteries Saturday , still processing , with expected delivery date up until tommorow. Hopefully will arrive, but only £11 worth , will try and claim back via credit card if a problem.

Got an email saying mine has been shipped at 9pm last night
Stallzy28 m ago

Got an email saying mine has been shipped at 9pm last night

Just checked and got my dispatch email too .
Paypal here! people complain about them but under £100.00 quid orders is the way to go!

Reserved some parking space at Stanstead using Ryanair. Could not make the trip and cancelled way before the deadline. Ryanair could not be bothered to refund me and kept referring to the parking company, which told me no refunds, just re- booking.

Put a claim and got full money back!
gcmarcal2 h, 48 m ago

Paypal here! people complain about them but under £100.00 quid orders is …Paypal here! people complain about them but under £100.00 quid orders is the way to go!Reserved some parking space at Stanstead using Ryanair. Could not make the trip and cancelled way before the deadline. Ryanair could not be bothered to refund me and kept referring to the parking company, which told me no refunds, just re- booking.Put a claim and got full money back!

I placed two 84.99 quids orders via PayPal, is that possible that I get refund from PayPal?
Stallzy6 h, 48 m ago

Just got an email saying mine has been shipped at 9pm last night

Glad to hear that(highfive) , mine still in progress... sigh
Edited by: "nbwuwd" 18th Apr
nbwuwd28 m ago

I placed two 84.99 quids orders via PayPal, is that possible that I get …I placed two 84.99 quids orders via PayPal, is that possible that I get refund from PayPal?

Sure! you will have 180 days to do so, I would not worry right now.
Friday order; the confirmation email stated "Expected delivery date: Between Mon 16th Apr and Wed 18th Apr" but nothing since and no delivery.

The status of the order in my account is still at "processing".
HUKDWatcher03091 h, 8 m ago

Friday order; the confirmation email stated "Expected delivery date: …Friday order; the confirmation email stated "Expected delivery date: Between Mon 16th Apr and Wed 18th Apr" but nothing since and no delivery. The status of the order in my account is still at "processing".

What did you order? Might give a bit more reason
gcmarcal8 h, 22 m ago

Sure! you will have 180 days to do so, I would not worry right now.

Yep PayPal are really good and yeah streamers who have donations would wait 6 months before withdrawing the money from PayPal in case of chargebacks
Stallzy9 h, 19 m ago

What did you order? Might give a bit more reason

Maplin Extra Long Life AA Alkaline Battery 100-Pack Code: N53EL Quantity: 1 £9.00Maplin Extra Long Life Alkaline 9V Batteries 6-Pack Code: N66EL Quantity: 1 £2.40

Overnight received an update by email:

Your item(s) have been dispatched
Expected delivery date:
Between Sat 21st Apr and Mon 23rd Apr
HUKDWatcher030919th Apr

Maplin Extra Long Life AA Alkaline Battery 100-Pack Code: …Maplin Extra Long Life AA Alkaline Battery 100-Pack Code: N53EL Quantity: 1 £9.00 Maplin Extra Long Life Alkaline 9V Batteries 6-Pack Code: N66EL Quantity: 1 £2.40Overnight received an update by email:Your item(s) have been dispatchedExpected delivery date: Between Sat 21st Apr and Mon 23rd Apr

Arrived today (20 April) by Hermes - not Royal mail as stated by Maplin.
Best before on AA batteries - 2023 and for 9V batteries - 2022.
We’ve received your order and we're getting to work processing it

Home deliveryExpected delivery date:
Between Fri 20th Apr and Mon 23rd Apr

Last email I received from them. Still waiting for delivery. Money already taken via Paypal. Not responding to emails. Telephone is an automated answering machine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions