MARCH GIVEAWAY £10 VOUCHER OF YOUR CHOICE

Expert (Beta)160
Posted 7th MarEdited by:"myusernamehasgone234"
So my February giveaway has ended and the winner has received their prize now so I decided it was time to do another giveaway for March.

I thought perhaps last months bed in shed / trainers giveaway was maybe a bit niche so this months prize should hopefully appeal to everyone as you folks can select the prize for yourself.

Up for grabs is a £10 gift voucher for the retailer of your choice.

To enter simply leave a comment below, I will use a random number generator to select a winner.

Ends March 31st

I will contract the winner on the 1st of April and they can tell me what voucher they would like

"This is a personal giveaway by @myusernamehasgone and it not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with hotukdeals. "
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

Top comments
myusernamehasgone23401/04/2020 07:46

[Image] And the winner is 99 @Sacredarts Congratulations I will pm you to …[Image] And the winner is 99 @Sacredarts Congratulations I will pm you to arrange what voucher you would like.

Thank you so much. I’m not one to win competitions so thank you for giving me the chance to win.
myusernamehasgone23401/04/2020 07:46

[Image] And the winner is 99 @Sacredarts Congratulations I will pm you to …[Image] And the winner is 99 @Sacredarts Congratulations I will pm you to arrange what voucher you would like.

Congratulations @Sacredarts and a big thank you to @myusernamehasgone234 for organising yet another giveaway and donating this prizes
40245247-jhEfz.jpg

And the winner is 99 @Sacredarts

Congratulations I will pm you to arrange what voucher you would like.
AllAboutTheSparkles07/03/2020 10:02

Another giveaway??!! There are more hearts out there than people realise …Another giveaway??!! There are more hearts out there than people realise good on ya @myusernamehasgone234 🏻 can we cover the envelope of the voucher in diamanté’s?

That may possibly be theme of a future giveaway diamanté trainers but I’m not quite ready for that yet.

Its just one of a few ideas floating around in my head at the moment thanks to you
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 7th Mar
160 Comments
Count me in, great give away! 👌
That’s awesome ! Have a great weekend everyone and best of luck
Please count me in the give away
Yes please 😃
Yes please
Yes please
Another giveaway??!! There are more hearts out there than people realise good on ya @myusernamehasgone234 🏻 can we cover the envelope of the voucher in diamanté’s?
Count me in
Yes please!
AllAboutTheSparkles07/03/2020 10:02

Another giveaway??!! There are more hearts out there than people realise …Another giveaway??!! There are more hearts out there than people realise good on ya @myusernamehasgone234 🏻 can we cover the envelope of the voucher in diamanté’s?

That may possibly be theme of a future giveaway diamanté trainers but I’m not quite ready for that yet.

Its just one of a few ideas floating around in my head at the moment thanks to you
Me please!
So generous thanks
Yes please
Yes please
myusernamehasgone23407/03/2020 10:05

That may possibly be theme of a future giveaway diamanté trainers but I’m n …That may possibly be theme of a future giveaway diamanté trainers but I’m not quite ready for that yet. Its just one of a few ideas floating around in my head at the moment

I’m trying to dance around the front room at the thought of this, even though I won’t be the winner...but it’s so exciting thinking about sparkles lol!
Hi 🙃
Yes please that would be brill!
Count me in
Yes yes yes
And me please
Please count me in. Thanks!
Count me in.
count me in please thank you for this giveaway
Count me in. What a lovely person
Sounds interesting, good luck everyone
40059994-DyDDY.jpg
Nice one I'm in 🤘
Count me in
Thanks again mate, Count me in
I'm in, thanks
This is extremely kind of you @myusernamehasgone234 - pop me in the mix 😁
I could do with a treat!
Count me in!
In it to win it
count me in please. Would be ideal to buy a mothers day gift.
markticktock07/03/2020 12:24

count me in please. Would be ideal to buy a mothers day gift.

I’m doing a Mother’s Day giveaway too if you haven’t already entered

hotukdeals.com/dis…967
Ooooh, yes please!
Very kind of you OP
myusernamehasgone23407/03/2020 12:26

I’m doing a Mother’s Day giveaway too if you haven’t already enter …I’m doing a Mother’s Day giveaway too if you haven’t already enteredhttps://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/mothers-day-giveaway-win-a-joules-ultimate-bath-set-for-your-mum-or-keep-it-for-yourself-3406967

I'm in that one already, thank you.
hotukdeals.com/com…851
How very kind, Count me in
Yes please 🤞
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants