Groups

March of The Penguins (blu-ray) from Grainger Games

Did anyone order this blu-ray from Grainger games when I posted the deal 2 weeks ago? and received it?
    I ordered when I posted deal but still haven,t received my blu-ray. Emailed them once last week and again today (supposed to reply to me within one day) ! still no reply so found 2 phone numbers for them but phones just keeps ringing out yet they have taken the money from my account ( when I ordered).

Has anyone had any dealings with them because I'm beginning to think I have been conned!

2 Comments

Yeah they tend to ignore. Try sending one through the website contact form and tell them they are in breach etc, they seem to only respond to threats and never ever pick up the phone. Pretty useless

Original Poster

Hazza306

Yeah they tend to ignore. Try sending one through the website contact … Yeah they tend to ignore. Try sending one through the website contact form and tell them they are in breach etc, they seem to only respond to threats and never ever pick up the phone. Pretty useless

It was the website contact form I used. Twice
    starsparkle2311

They are crap, I posted on another thread of yours before, they really … They are crap, I posted on another thread of yours before, they really don't bother with online orders. 2 weeks is a long time, I would have cancelled the order by now, did they take payment already? Phone your bank and cancel it, get your money back.

They have already taken payment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions